IGNORED

Would You Pay For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP

Joyrex

Crowdfunding Aphex Twin  

289 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Be Willing To Pay Up To 25.00USD For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but not 25.00

i think it would as soon as Joyrex and co figure out what to do with the extra money, Aphex said he is sitting on 6 unreleased albums, lets see if he's willing to part with one every jump in 20k over the original amount

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it would as soon as Joyrex and co figure out what to do with the extra money, Aphex said he is sitting on 6 unreleased albums, lets see if he's willing to part with one every jump in 20k over the original amount

Oooooh yes!

Oooooh yes!

Yeah depending on the outcome i reckon aphex might surprise ppl with a few bonus tracks/albums/eps or whatever with the download :)

does it make sense to pledge further if the kickstarter already met its goal?

If you've already pledged, then you are guaranteed a digital copy of the album.

I pledged the money, but I'm not entirely sure that all our minds will be blown- this material is 20 years old, and imo some of his harder techno stuff from this time (of which this album is made up) is a tad dated. Still really interesting nonetheless, and amazing how the Kickstarter kind of blew up.

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_327 using Tapatalk

so the total revenue of a new aphex release is on the order of 50k american.

it would probably be considerably more with a physical copy

also there's limited promotion, but still

anyone else shocked by this?

This might already be answered - but did RDJ/Rephlex ever give out an official statement about this Kickstarter?

Or has all the communication been in private?

Not as of yet - I know of no plans for them to make any sort of public statement about this at this time.

This might already be answered - but did RDJ/Rephlex ever give out an official statement about this Kickstarter?

Not as of yet - I know of no plans for them to make any sort of public statement about this at this time.

if they did they could make more money $$$

if they did they could make more money $$$

Not really their purpose in doing this, so I doubt they'd do that just to make more cash.

Archived