IGNORED

Would You Pay For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP

Joyrex

Crowdfunding Aphex Twin  

289 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Be Willing To Pay Up To 25.00USD For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but not 25.00

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what if the music on this vinyl was not the unreleased Caustic Window LP but... a brand new Aphex album ? Or better : in the mail, Joyrex will find the unreleased Caustic Window LP and two 180gr vinyls, with no indication of what's on it, just labeled 1 & 2. Joyrex will carefully place the first unlabeled vinyl on his turn table with his shaking hands, and as the record will start to play, he's gonna experience the most intense music experience of his life. When the first face of the first vinyl will come to an end, Joyrex, warm tears slowly dripping from his cheeks, will whisper to himself : "Now, that's what i call quite good music....". That would be an amazing stunt :)

Or a 12'' of Smojphace castoffs and some 'live' sandpaper

Is this a new stunt to get new members to pay the entrance fee?

lol

And what if the music on this vinyl was not the unreleased Caustic Window LP but... a brand new Aphex album ? Or better : in the mail, Joyrex will find the unreleased Caustic Window LP and two 180gr vinyls, with no indication of what's on it, just labeled 1 & 2. Joyrex will carefully place the first unlabeled vinyl on his turn table with his shaking hands, and as the record will start to play, he's gonna experience the most intense music experience of his life. When the first face of the first vinyl will come to an end, Joyrex, warm tears slowly dripping from his cheeks, will whisper to himself : "Now, that's what i call quite good music....". That would be an amazing stunt :)

Or a 12'' of Smojphace castoffs and some 'live' sandpaper

lol

i am a fcuking hypocrite - i am in!

Aw fuck it i'm in asswell. Could be a stunt for a brand new album. Gonna deposit some $$ on paypall when im home from work and change my vote 2 yes

And some extended mixes of Ktpa and Bonus High Frequency Sounds.

Edit: 26 Frequencies For Cash.

Please keep this type of speculation in the appropriate thread

:crazy:

Damn, i forgot to read the rules today...

StephenG, for example, still needs to read the fucking rules.

I read them I don't see where it says that I can't say things like words type things if I should be banned so be it this place is harsh

:cerious:

It's cool, bro. I PM'd JR explaining everything. :cisfor:

YOu'r so nice uyoure a real diamond in the ruff thanx you

lol

lol

I'm still struggling with the fact that people are riled up to pay 13 grand for an old ep?

what am i missing?

I read them I don't see where it says that I can't say things like words type things if I should be banned so be it this place is harsh

whut?

lol

I'm still struggling with the fact that people are riled up to pay 13 grand for an old ep?

what am i missing?

It's not 13 grand. It's 5000GBP (8800ish USD).

:cisfor:

whut?

lol

what am i missing?

It's not 13 grand. It's 5000GBP (8800ish USD).

ah ok gotcha. carry on.

lol

what am i missing?

no one is paying 13k, we are paying 25 bucks for a new afx release (of old stuff). caustic window is quite good

Lp

lol

what am i missing?

no one is paying 13k, we are paying 25 bucks for a new afx release (of old stuff). caustic window is quite good

Lp

wut

lol

what am i missing?

Lp

10GBP is not $25 mister.

but I concur it will be quite gourd

i'm having anxiety at the though of finding the link to the kickstart too late. 500 is such a small number ahhhh

me too....

I'm worried too because I want to participate but... We all know what's gonna happened the next 30 seconds after we receive the audio file....

lol

I'm still struggling with the fact that 600 people are riled up to pay $15.50 USD each for an old ep?

what am i missing?

It's gonna help feed cloth and house some cute little critters so it's all good i spose. Then when it gets resold (and after all this attention hopefully for a motza via auction to some rich old japanese collector), everyone involved gets part of the one third cut from the auction back in their account, with the other two thirds spilt between richard and a charity (i nonimate the retired homeless tanks shelter, run by a Mr. James Esq.).

lol

I'm still struggling with the fact that 600 people are riled up to pay $15.50 USD each for an old ep?

what am i missing?

It's gonna help feed cloth and house some cute little critters so it's all good i spose. Then when it gets resold (and after all this attention hopefully for a motza via auction to some rich old japanese collector), everyone involved gets part of the one third cut from the auction back in their account, with the other two thirds spilt between richard and a charity (i nonimate the retired homeless tanks shelter, run by a Mr. James Esq.).

Is $15.50 a lot of money for an album?

nope, not a limited edition, join the super cool possé by saying that you were part of the kickstarter. We should sell participation t-shirts as part of a sideline, for the (make it rain for dleetr fund, hrm i mean help indonesian sweatshop workers with more work charity).

Archived