IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

Of course this will be leaked, most probably before most of us receive their downloading link by e-mail or very shortly after.

Well, yes - after it is legitimately released, I am sure some asshat will promptly upload it to the nearest filesharing site to claim whatever bounty has been placed on it. My point is it will not leak before the vouchers go out to everyone.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course this will be leaked, most probably before most of us receive their downloading link by e-mail or very shortly after.

The only people that would be able to leak it are joyrex, grant or richard, and the chosen guy ripping the record. You really think any of them are gonna leak it?

The only people that would be able to leak it are joyrex, grant or richard, and the chosen guy ripping the record. You really think any of them are gonna leak it?

why don't you just shut the fuck up and let the new kid make himself look like a twat, eh?

See

mike p told last month in chatmm that there were about +10 copies of the CWLP handed out

Not that it would happen, of course.

why don't you just shut the fuck up and let the new kid make himself look like a twat, eh?

Next time I will haha

Guest Papillon

How do you pronounce your name?

Aw sill ick?

You post funny shit man especially about new(ER) members, sometimes it's like a silver bullet hitting between the eyes, but still funny. I like your sense of humour.

Later

Edited by Papillon

How do you pronounce your name?

Aw sill ick?

You post funny shit man especially about new(ER) members, sometimes it's like a silver bullet hitting between the eyes, but still funny. I like your sense of humour.

Later

you pronounce it thusly:

WATMM

Annoying question - any idea on the timescale yet? Really hoping to get some spare cash (somehow) before that PayPal deadline, but if I had an estimate, I'd know when's the best time to go hold up the off license downstairs to get it...

Annoying question - any idea on the timescale yet? Really hoping to get some spare cash (somehow) before that PayPal deadline, but if I had an estimate, I'd know when's the best time to go hold up the off license downstairs to get it...

If you haven't, I would hurry - a few more days at the most before the PayPal option (and all hope of buying this digitally and legally) goes bye bye.

Where are the surprises?

Where are they?! :diablo:

lol :emotawesomepm9:

Well, they wouldn't be surprises if you knew when they were coming, would they?

The surprise will be when i forget about the download code email, and suddenly remember about this whole thing months later and ... hey that's not gonna happen, this places will be buzzing i won't be allowed to forget.

surprise prediction: Free signed copy of rdj's hard drive, and windowlicker limo for all kickstarter backers. over 2tb of unheard rdj material primed for your aural consumption. lube your usb ports and sterilize your ear canals. (i recommend brake cleaning fluid)

whatever happens, i just can't wait to hear the caustic window stuff! going to be awesome!

Thanks Joyrex, Richard, Rephlex and anonymous ripping studio in essex!

surprise prediction:

Aphex Twin himself will make an account on watmm and shall make one post. One post only. Where he shall quote a post of his choosing and just type "lol".

misterE surprise prediction-

turns out we're all ghosts but *think* we're alive

haunting a forum that's actually about conspiracy theories

but our really old ghost minds have become warped and we deluded ourselves into thinking its main focus is on something else we liked before we died, because we regretted being so absorbed in those theories while we are alive

but every now and then one will slip through

Things are in motion... exciting stuff!

Joyrex, on 28 May 2014 - 8:08 PM

it's a sign

...you're in a different time zone than me! :emotawesomepm9: