IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

He's getting $ for an album he was never going to release, as is rephlex, as is a charity. That cannot be a bad thing in any way, shape, size or form.

No need to apologise, we are all entitled to our opinions. Yours is just in conflict with mine is all.

:beer:

aphex / rephlex are getting a shit ton of money they wouldn't have gotten in the first place without the kickstarter, fuck sake man if it was me i'd give it all 2 charity

Guest Papillon

Have there been any updates about a release date? The last I remember was something about the record going back to Rephlex. I didn't understand that part but it's probably that I just missed a critical post or something.

Also did Joyrex tell anything else about a "surprise" I'm happy with the record itself but I liked someone suggested AFX let us get the metz track. That'd be so dope..,,

Also did Joyrex tell anything else about a "surprise"

Didn't you hear? Individually numbered cat023 butt plugs, complete with dried courtesy spit from the man (richard) himself.

Edited by StephenG

Guest Papillon

Oh boy I don't want to sound too ungrateful but honestly I'd

PASS

... I hope not mang

I'll happily forgo any freebee shit if Richard James would just release some more (new) music.

Geez come on man just do it!

Guest Papillon

Papillon is an amazing song btw.

Off topic, I know.

Butterfly en francais, and a great book, but yeah nice tune too.

Guest jasondonervan

metz track spread across 6 single sided 12" records or something

Analols

(would still buy tho)

Regardless of the money thing and who gets what, I think this endeavour is one of the finest, coolest things I've ever seen on WATMM.

Congratulations to everyone who made it happen - mods and contributors.

Maybe next year, we could direct similar efforts in the direction of the Pentland Hills?

Regards

Maybe next year, we could direct similar efforts in the direction of the Pentland Hills?

nah, aim high

new Talk Talk album

nice one, for you!, i aint received anything yet :(

i like the bit about other exciting announcements though sounds promissing

Edited by Guest

im curious how much the resale of the record will actually go for. will the scarcity factor be diminished once the music has been heard by everyone?

i dont know which album, but i know aphex released an LP with a lock of his hair in limited quantity

nah, aim high

new Talk Talk album

Aiming high is one thing.

Asking for the impossible is another.

Something from Talk Talk would be like a dream for me.

im curious how much the resale of the record will actually go for. will the scarcity factor be diminished once the music has been heard by everyone?

i dont know which album, but i know aphex released an LP with a lock of his hair in limited quantity

Was the richard d james album. i got that dna! am i embarassed to admit that hmm yes

I don't know why people think that this endeavour will affect the potential selling price of the vinyl.

last I checked, the original pressings of the Boards of Canada records have kept their value, despite the recent mass repressings.

I don't know why people think that this endeavour will affect the potential selling price of the vinyl.

last I checked, the original pressings of the Boards of Canada records have kept their value, despite the recent mass repressings.

Indeed... and it might not just be the CWLP that is offered...