IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

Yeah, I wish they would have stacked on AB5 and MFM.

Once this kickstarter project is successful in about, ooh, an hour, does anyone care to ask Grant & Rich how much it would cost to make a limited fan release of those two releases? I'd love to have them legally.

A crisp sounding AB5 wouldn't go amiss while we're splashing the $ to this extent :-D

Q-Chastic next, anyone?

That'd be cool! But isn't that the double 10inch? For that one I'd like a physical copy...

I wonder what the four people who own this think? Maybe they thought that their copy would super valuable someday... I guess it still will go for big dollars (the physical copy) I mean.

It may make them more valuable. I mean it's supply and demand, there'll still only be very few 12"s, and this whole thing could make them even more desirable than before.

It'll be interesting to see how high the eBay listing hits!

Hey. Long time lurker..I actually used to post a while back too though only a few times. Great to see this happening. For £10 I see this opportunity as relatively cheap for the work of the master. Can't wait for June!

personally i think we should give our share back from the sale to charity too, we got the music, all be it on digital, why not just help out a charity :) just my opinion

The money should go into the Pissflaps Foundation to build and fund the Rephlex Camp where EOD, Wisp, Steinvord and Monolith can take baths together and jam out Semi-Scandinavian-Dungeons-&-Dragons-influenced-folk-ragas on Richard's old MS20 collection while sat in a bongo oblong warmed by a bonfire built out of 808s. There is a circuit bent doorbell at the entrance to the camphouse that chimes a single 707 cowbell.wav

Just a start another kickstarter.

Guest isotope454

Wow, thank jeebus the number of contributers was lifted or I would have been screwed, lewd and tattooed.

Holy shit watching this grow in the last 20 min literally made me lol

Wonder what rich n da gang think

it's probably been explained but... why has the price gone from 13k to just 5k?

Joyrex laid down that sweet hustle action!

it's probably been explained but... why has the price gone from 13k to just 5k?

Joyrex negotiated with seller - from $13.5K to £5K (around $8K)

m'kay :)