8 minutes ago, whosebrian said:

k5YJQ8C.jpg

Spoiler

really thought this was from one of the Mission Impossibles but couldn't remember which one so I looked it up and that isn't correct.... so i won't spoil the real answer because i didn't know it without cheating. he was good in it tho.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, auxien said:
  Hide contents

really thought this was from one of the Mission Impossibles but couldn't remember which one so I looked it up and that isn't correct.... so i won't spoil the real answer because i didn't know it without cheating. he was good in it tho.

Some Guy Ritchie film?

^ The World Is A Piece of Shit Not Enough. I was going to say The Fifth Element but then I remembered that was Tricky lol, which was an even more random casting.

here's one, maybe not too hard since the film was highly praised on here when it came out:

gxqN6Dm.png

1 hour ago, usagi said:

^ The World Is A Piece of Shit Not Enough. I was going to say The Fifth Element but then I remembered that was Tricky lol, which was an even more random casting.

here's one, maybe not too hard since the film was highly praised on here when it came out:

gxqN6Dm.png

Titanic 😆 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 8:29 AM, usagi said:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.2c4aec7350b821e347dd30beb8115fcf.jpg

Cliffhanger

This topic could be made impossibly hard by generating images with an LLM for an imaginary movie, but with a well-known cast. And BTW it's bloody trivial to find out where the stills are from if you paste them directly as URLs from the source.

Edited by dcom
  • Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, decibal cooper said:

⬆️ Office Space ?

Reminded me of a scene in a different movie:

High Fidelity Oral History: John Cusack, Jack Black, Nick Hornby, and More  Revisit the Film

Easy. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me.

image.gif.4d0733a5286d06a9f4d60405db97c45b.gif

Spoiler

It's been a while since I watched High Fidelity, great film. Maybe one for this weekend.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Scaramouche said:

Easy. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me.

Hide contents

It's been a while since I watched High Fidelity, great film. Maybe one for this weekend.

I didn't notice the red drapes until I posted it, thought of Twin Peaks immediately. Yeah I might watch High Fidelity this weekend too, been a while. It's basically a movie about making music playlists, which is cool. Jack Black also very amusing and good performances from the Cusack siblings.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...