IGNORED

CAT 023 Ebay Auction Is LIVE

Joyrex

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barung

I kinda don't want a new release just because cunts like antonio fandango (needuldrip) are going to speech their opinion on it, and think about all the over-hyped hipsters that thought cat023 was flawless just because they hopped onto the kickstarter bandwagon thing. But then again pitchfork was always there so...

Joyrex, on 30 Jun 2014 - 1:28 PM, said:

StephenG, on 30 Jun 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

Joyrex, on 30 Jun 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

Nice little tidbit from Richard:

"New shit is imminent" (his exact words to me)

Now, either that means some of his new material is finally coming out, or Richard needed a bathroom break...

NO WAY

you trolling us boss?

No trolling... Richard got back in touch with me in a rather unexpected way, asked him (of course) if he's got anything new coming soon, said a few things, mentioned the "new shit" comment, etc. Also was the basis/source for his "being touched" by the fan outpouring over CAT023...

Even mentioned the "quite good" thing which literally made me laugh out loud when I read it - made a very funny joke out of it actually... Richard's a good guy!

I think (and certainly hope) that "imminent" means by the end of the year - I hope by me mentioning this it doesn't "BOC" it and we're discussing this years from now still!

what was your comment the other day, something like "well you might not have to wait as long as you think".?? Based on the same email chain?

thank you thank you thank you

Also... if you just boc'ed it...

Yes... had to wait to see if it was OK to say or not...

One thing though, what pseudonym will it be under, it might be an obscure one that we've never been told about ho ho won't that still be fun. :cerious:

no don't

Richard might read this and then actually do it.

I kinda don't want a new release just because cunts like antonio fandango (needuldrip) are going to speech their opinion on it, and think about all the over-hyped hipsters that thought cat023 was flawless just because they hopped onto the kickstarter bandwagon thing. But then again pitchfork was always there so...

you rebel you

stfu hipster

you rebel you

stfu hipster

yeah honestly eat a soft, light-brown hunk of human shit

Nice little tidbit from Richard:

"New shit is imminent" (his exact words to me)

Now, either that means some of his new material is finally coming out, or Richard needed a bathroom break...

NO WAY

you trolling us boss?

No trolling... Richard got back in touch with me in a rather unexpected way, asked him (of course) if he's got anything new coming soon, said a few things, mentioned the "new shit" comment, etc. Also was the basis/source for his "being touched" by the fan outpouring over CAT023...

Even mentioned the "quite good" thing which literally made me laugh out loud when I read it - made a very funny joke out of it actually... Richard's a good guy!

I think (and certainly hope) that "imminent" means by the end of the year - I hope by me mentioning this it doesn't "BOC" it and we're discussing this years from now still!

Damn that is awesome. I'm glad this is resulting positively for everyone. It's great that we could give something back to Richard as well. (touching)

Also, Richard please if you read this, Machester Track, Metz, Wobbly Chords, ATP Track, and Reconstruction if it's yours. I promise to play them absurdly loud and piss off my neighbors if you release them.

Richard got back in touch with me in a rather unexpected way

smoke signals? carrier pigeon?
By having Grant call him and Joyrex at the same time on two phones? Semaphores?

Richard got back in touch with me in a rather unexpected way

smoke signals? carrier pigeon?
By having Grant call him and Joyrex at the same time on two phones? Semaphores?

Obviously, a PGP message. I hear that is the only way Richard communicates electronically these days.

Well, it was email, but not in the traditional way one would get an email... that's all I will say - answering that leads to more questions, more answers that get into secret stuff territory, etc.

Suffice to say, if Richard's statements hold true, then 2014 will finally see new Aphex Twin (or some other alias) material!

Archived