IGNORED

CAT 023 Ebay Auction Is LIVE

Joyrex

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Another interesting tidbit from our conversation:

Richard: gunna release a lot of my old back catalogue in the nr future on Warp.

Me: So you're planning on releasing some of your back catalogue on WARP? I recall the last time we spoke (when I made you aware of that cassette that was taped off one of your DATs got circulated around), you were saying something similar - are there any concrete plans in the works?

Richard: -yeah but theses just so much of it, and the effort of getting the right master, best transfer, mastering etc, its even harder than it used to be coz im more anal -now, +id always just rather make new stuff which im always doin, used to just chuck stuff out and make mistakes etc..i keep finding better copies of loads of -released stuff etc. woops..

-saying that time seems right now as ive been listening to me old stuff loads recently and its fun trying out different playlists of all this stuff+not listened to -some of it -in years which is nice for being bit more objective,

-new shit is imminent :)

Haha this is excellent. Thanks for sharing, really nice insight

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like a new era of electronic music is coming, just imagine how discussed his return will be, a lot more people will discover electronic music, which means a lot more people will begin making electronic music.

Oh god I hope not.

Seems like a new era of electronic music is coming, just imagine how discussed his return will be, a lot more people will discover electronic music, which means a lot more people will begin making electronic music.

Oh god I hope not.

It won't cause nobody does it better then alexx taco

Guest jasondonervan

I hope someone's told Steve Beckett

Me: So you're planning on releasing some of your back catalogue on WARP? I recall the last time we spoke (when I made you aware of that cassette that was taped off one of your DATs got circulated around), you were saying something similar - are there any concrete plans in the works?

Richard: -yeah but theses just so much of it, and the effort of getting the right master, best transfer, mastering etc, its even harder than it used to be coz im more anal -now, +id always just rather make new stuff which im always doin, used to just chuck stuff out and make mistakes etc..i keep finding better copies of loads of -released stuff etc. woops..

-saying that time seems right now as ive been listening to me old stuff loads recently and its fun trying out different playlists of all this stuff+not listened to -some of it -in years which is nice for being bit more objective,

Excellent - I've been thinking for the longest time that Surfing On Sine Waves needs a proper vinyl reissue. $80+ for an original is absurd. I'd love a reasonably-priced GAK reissue too.

Oh god I hope not.

this is off topic but I had a dream last night that RDJ released an album as Alexx Taco and then quickly followed it up with a massive album under the new moniker Kylie Minaj

Oh god I hope not.

this is off topic but I had a dream last night that RDJ released an album as Alexx Taco and then quickly followed it up with a massive album under the new moniker Kylie Minaj

Excellent - I've been thinking for the longest time that Surfing On Sine Waves needs a proper vinyl reissue. $80+ for an original is absurd. I'd love a reasonably-priced GAK reissue too.

fuuuuck, even proper 100% true-to-original reissues would be amazing. A 2xLP Come to Daddy reissue with all 8 tracks would make me lose my shit

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I watched this five times in a row. Kenji Minogue just handed music a whole new set of parameters. This is the music of the future.

I watched this five times in a row. Kenji Minogue just handed music a whole new set of parameters. This is the music of the future.

Kenji minogue means 'do you remember me' in west flemish, it's belgium shit, i like it

Sounds too good to be true, can't wait.

Archived