IGNORED

CAT 023 Ebay Auction Is LIVE

Joyrex

I'm almost certain that this is all a result of my signature and nothing else.

As a matter of fact, he mentioned your signature... no, not really.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it was email, but not in the traditional way one would get an email... that's all I will say - answering that leads to more questions, more answers that get into secret stuff territory, etc.

Suffice to say, if Richard's statements hold true, then 2014 will finally see new Aphex Twin (or some other alias) material!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers

In an October 2010 interview with the British magazine Another Man, James said that he had completed six albums (one of which was a remake of the unreleased Melodies from Mars, originally produced around the time of Richard D. James Album).[29] In June 2011, he spoke to the Spanish newspaper El País. When asked about the six albums, James answered: "More than 10 or 11 are already compiled, and many more songs are orphans".

7fde4-jimcarrey.gif

As a matter of fact, he mentioned your signature... no, not really.

My heart rate spiked and then immediately dropped...so mean.

Well, it was email, but not in the traditional way one would get an email... that's all I will say - answering that leads to more questions, more answers that get into secret stuff territory, etc.

Suffice to say, if Richard's statements hold true, then 2014 will finally see new Aphex Twin (or some other alias) material!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers

In an October 2010 interview with the British magazine Another Man, James said that he had completed six albums (one of which was a remake of the unreleased Melodies from Mars, originally produced around the time of Richard D. James Album).[29] In June 2011, he spoke to the Spanish newspaper El País. When asked about the six albums, James answered: "More than 10 or 11 are already compiled, and many more songs are orphans".

7fde4-jimcarrey.gif

Yeah, but how much of that shit is mistranslated. If you watch the translation version of the russian interview you can see how easily that shit becomes misinformation.

i am so fucking gratefull and happy!

the afx king does not retire

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ THANK YOU RDJ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Here's a bit (for context):

Me: I appreciate you agreeing to release the Caustic Window LP via the Kickstarter, etc. The fans (and myself) are very appreciative - gotta say though, why didn't you release this? There are some fucking fantastic tracks on it, my personal favourites are Mumbly and Squidge in the Fridge - overall though it's a great release - is there some reason (mundane or not) why this got shelved? Always interested in those kind of tidbits!

Richard: The caustic window stuff was all very amazing, I was touched by all the fan appreciation, well done for the idea, it was really top.
-thanks, you should have just said yeah,..its quite good, i bet you were just itching to :)))

- I think i wanted to swap 1or2 of the tracks for better ones shortly after making the test press and just never got around to it or had moved onto other things.

Me: Of course the big question on everybody's mind (including mine) is when your next release is coming out - it's been ages, and while the Caustic Window LP was a nice trip into the past, a full-fledge Aphex Twin or AFX release of your current material would be amazing! I know you probably call them by other names, but my personal two favourite tracks of yours I'd love to hear in full quality are the "Metz" track and the "Manchester" track - a quick Google/YouTube search will turn up live recordings of these you've played in the past.

Richard: -new shit is imminent :)

There's some other bits, but I'm not sure if I can say anything at the moment... might be saving it for a big announcement, etc.

Me: I appreciate you agreeing to release the Caustic Window LP via the Kickstarter, etc. The fans (and myself) are very appreciative - gotta say though, why didn't you release this? There are some fucking fantastic tracks on it, my personal favourites are Mumbly and Squidge in the Fridge - overall though it's a great release - is there some reason (mundane or not) why this got shelved? Always interested in those kind of tidbits!

Richard: The caustic window stuff was all very amazing, I was touched by all the fan appreciation, well done for the idea, it was really top.

-thanks, you should have just said yeah,..its quite good, i bet you were just itching to :)))

- I think i wanted to swap 1or2 of the tracks for better ones shortly after making the test press and just never got around to it or had moved onto other things.

Me: Of course the big question on everybody's mind (including mine) is when your next release is coming out - it's been ages, and while the Caustic Window LP was a nice trip into the past, a full-fledge Aphex Twin or AFX release of your current material would be amazing! I know you probably call them by other names, but my personal two favourite tracks of yours I'd love to hear in full quality are the "Metz" track and the "Manchester" track - a quick Google/YouTube search will turn up live recordings of these you've played in the past.

There's some other bits, but I'm not sure if I can say anything at the moment... might be saving it for a big announcement, etc.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, this sounds promising

Guest skibby

What's the secret part in the correspondence Joyrex?

also how can we rest assured that you haven't fallen victim to identity fraud? (god forbid)

Yisssssssssssssss

Goooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll

(Please drop on our shared birthday Richard, I promise to eat as many drugs as I can while listening to it on repeat)

Well, either way, I'll tear into some new blotters and go to a vacant mountain meadow when it comes out. Proper setting methinks.

Guest skibby

the word "Konklaver" gave these search results, is there any truth to this?

01 - Flan Ard (4:10)
02 - Saint Water 2 (5:59)
03 - Gatelewn (5:43)
04 - Mist In Storage (2:57)
05 - Konklaver (8:41)
06 - Fashionable Headpiece (4:32)
07 - Kashing For (5:03)
08 - In (Fank2) (9:37)

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, this sounds promising

Archived