IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

i've got a theory

what if aphex twin is actually that guy

you know

him

NAM MDI ....... ?!??!?!!??!?!?

p.s. If anyone mentions the above- propa- in this thread..... WE COULD ALL BE FUCKED. IDM vibez are so hardcore in this thread, the new Aphex Twin album might literally shoot out from everyone's urethra.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! to eat them with salt and pepper

your humor is heavy

try not to repeat like a parrot

use your brain instead to turn in round

:trollface:

lol with salt and pepper, i'll eat you!

NEWS HIT

reality_iac_ant_and_dec_3_1.jpg

Aphex giving up music to become TV presenter hosting the new series of Im a celebrity get me out of here.

Since their hushed split, Ant & Dec have decided to "go their own way". So the new face joining the cheeky chappy team with Dec is Cornish funny little man Richard James. in a short interview on WATMM Richard when asked about his new role he was quotes as saying "yeah Im an Ant"

Watch this space to see him makes jokes and eat insects

with salt and pepper

I have the best idea ever...

What if Aphex Twin released his new material and/or tons of unreleased tracks, but instead of releasing it all at once in an album format, he played a lil game...

What if he sent a private link to one individual song file into each of our watmm inboxes, but every member gets a different track? of course, we'd have to pay either $1.99 or something to DL it, but after our extremely awesome solo listening experiences, we could all create a thread where each member that received a song discusses the track and lets people know what it sounded like.. like a personal review for every track. Then, sometime in the near future, all those tracks would come out as full releases that everyone could purchase.

haha as i was typing this up, i realized how absurd the idea is.. theres no real monetary benefit for Aphex. lol but it would be awesome

ahh.. here's the catch .. he does this for a select amount of watmm users (maybe 10)... and they each get a different track. This is actually just a "bonus" fan release for hardcore fans that comes along with his SEPARATE NEW ALBUM that's released and sold officially to the public several days/ weeks later. Maybe those prior bonus releases can be previously unreleased material- a fun mixture.. one or two from the new MFM, a few SAW 3 tracks, maybe a metz or a manchester, other mysterious things that we dont know about

:emotawesomepm9::aphexsign:

What if Aphex Twin released his new material and/or tons of unreleased tracks, but instead of releasing it all at once in an album format, he played a lil game...

What if he sent a private link to one individual song file into each of our watmm inboxes, but every member gets a different track? of course, we'd have to pay either $1.99 or something to DL it, but after our extremely awesome solo listening experiences, we could all create a thread where each member that received a song discusses the track and lets people know what it sounded like.. like a personal review for every track. Then, sometime in the near future, all those tracks would come out as full releases that everyone could purchase.

haha as i was typing this up, i realized how absurd the idea is.. theres no real monetary benefit for Aphex. lol but it would be awesome

considering the music industry and specially the sales from DL nowadays i think nobody really care about this anymore,

even majors are slightly changing their strategy about it

it's all about streaming and publishing. so putting them on youtuibe and/on on soundcloud will be the label strategy.

it'd be more awesome if he releases them in wax only, this would be a fine and subtle shenanigan

so i'd say nope on what you said :(

remember i now ma shetzzz lulZzzz

There's some conceptual gold that could be extrapolated from this..... For example: IDM Pawa Terephone Game-- which is like, Aphex Twin releases a proper... well, 42 minute album. Then he hands it over to Mike P to re-do every single track. Original is also handed over to Squarepusher, to re-do every track. For some reason the original is handed over to Skrillex, to re-do every track. These are NOT remixes. The purpose is to emulate the tracks as accurately as possible. And then, we have these 3 versions or whatever of "copies" of the original, and from that, we can get an idea of what the album sounds like (but we never get the orig).

In quoted post "no real monetary benefit" is mentioned, but remember... the best ideas- in IDM puredom- sure as fuck muthafuck don't have anything to do with gaining any bullshit currency that's worthless at the true rave of life. Muthafuckin' concept-to-consumer-straight is the underground way since forever, and, THAT, is pure *MONEY*. IDM Money. Gimme a break, and how low is your IQ fiat money-- IDM Money has essential value determined by the cosmos, and high-concept purity lazer is the only currency accepted by Zeus. Show Zeus a federal reserve note and he straight-up pulls your DNA from the progressive pool and converts your consciousness into infinitely rising pain.

This whole world is an illusion meant to weed out the one's who believe in the lies of value. Those who find themselves in the truth of value and spread sincere consciousness are the top-modern next-level phuture shiz, given infinite privilege to BE. All others, will result in never having existed.

Guest skibby

what if richard rode around in a big boat and picked up old WATMM members for a floating Aphex Twin release party, but here's the catch: the only ones who are allowed to get on the boat are those who are able to recite the lyrics from synthacon 9. it could be like the noahs ark of music so bring the ipods.

i don't want another windowlicker, i don't want same music he did, shut up all of you who want whatever like SAW3 or AB6, go on your bed with your dreams, me want only his NEW music, his EVOLUTION, except AB5 or MFM as a bonus with a beautiful box, but i'm tired to see some people want a suite of whatever he did... it's ridiculous to return in his music past... why do you want that? OOooooh i understand, you're nostalgic... fuck nostalgia! :spiteful:

wait i think i figured it out

the imminent shit....

it's this thread!

it's like that one long turd that never ends, just keeps coming out of ur butt more and more forever and you start to wonder if waiting on it is gonna be the rest of ur life.

THIS IS IT

the new afx is this thread

Archived