IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the past several years, I thought Aphex Twin would officially release his secret dubstep vibez. I felt one reason for non-release, was waiting for dubstep to die out.

I feel he is eventually going to blow da mindz, even though that seems impossible at this "we've heard everything times". How?

Remember when you first played Richard D James Album and 4 came on? Yah- like that.

Remember first hearing Come To Daddy? Yah- like that.

Remember hearing the Warp teaser mp3 of 54 Cymru Beats? Yah- like that.

For the past several years, I thought Aphex Twin would officially release his secret dubstep vibez. I felt one reason for non-release, was waiting for dubstep to die out.

I feel he is eventually going to blow da mindz, even though that seems impossible at this "we've heard everything times". How?

Remember when you first played Richard D James Album and 4 came on? Yah- like that.

damn man, you pointed it so right,

many of RDJ's tracks are close to dubstep and most of what he played live lately have the pattern of it.

although dubstep is a rude word to describe quality music but yeah you're right.

i just wish he wont do that because we already had the best possibility of the dubstep vibes,

some pleased me a lot like Rustie (damn looking FW to his nu LP)

or all the brostep dudes like James Blake, Chrome Sparks, Wave Racer etc ...

by new shit i really need some new shit, something that everybody will say, "yew, this is so weird -__-" and couple years later everybody will enter in a cum competition on this album,

a bit like everytime RDJ neleased a LP.

brings me back to when i was younger and seeing an new rdj record in the shop, sticking it on the player and getting a huge mind blowing rush of excitement! I think im too old for that now. I hope not

many of RDJ's tracks are close to dubstep and most of what he played live lately have the pattern of it.

although dubstep is a rude word to describe quality music but yeah you're right.

i just wish he wont do that because we already had the best possibility of the dubstep vibes,

by new shit i really need some new shit, something that everybody will say, "yew, this is so weird -__-" and couple years later everybody will enter in a cum competition on this album,

No

No to everything

damn man, you pointed it so right,

this is some really weird stuff

ahah yall so living is the past

edit: don't tell me you think "eventual" nu album will be a new I Care Because you Do bis because it's not, he is way smarter then that and he knows how to work pragmatically

to me brostep was a chill, cooler, musical, jamming dusbtep beat construction style,

i googled and then i figured it's not, i actually don't even know what it is now, more then before, some article talked about more emphasis on bassline whatever that means

anyway, apologies to some of you, chrome sparks, JB and wave racer aren't brostep,

still, i keep strong my point that this "possible" LP could have this vibe if it was released a year ago, but now it need to be innovative,

You sure that wasn't JK not RDJ, fast car and sunnys and all. Although JK would have had a better car. It's funny, i can't picture RDJ driving a car, he'd be in the back seat smoking a J.

Archived