IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

40 something pages on the status of RDJ's latest bowel movement.

Just saying.

Who is having the bowel movement though, him or us. Think on that, mm, on that you think on.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dudes get mad because others dudes flood on a forum,

what you want, everything really serious ?

let people dream, say non sense, mistakes, jokes or whatever, there is no harm

plus "new shit is imminent" so lets get weird about it, if the shit is really going to be real, this thread will be a fun stuff, if not, it will be just a bit less but still fun

Yeah i don't understand why people come in just to dump on the thread, seems a bit pointless. Some people need to feel superior though, and they fear that no one will realise unless they demonstrate it by pointing out the failings in others. That being said, this thread does seem like the messageboard version of a cat jump fail gif. heeh. I'm right there along with the rest of them, so whatever.

nooooooo ~~~~~~ 550x-Flying-cat.jpg

Hey,

Just talked to a friend of Rich, and he confirmed as well that new shit is about to be released , how exciting! :yeah:

I'm going to have to say reebok. I used to be a fan of nike but they stopped fitting my feet as I got older. I find it's easy to find wide reeboks, and they're usually very light (in weight) shoes.

Not sure if this has been addressed elsewhere in this thread, because I don't want to look, but basically Nike and Reebok are both not very good when it comes to technical shoes. I dunno, maybe they're ok for basketball, but I don't like basketball.

EG, for running, go with Brooks or Asics, etc., never Nike or Reebok. Find a good local running specialty store and they'll probably check out your gait, degree of pronation, etc., and set you up with a shoe that works for you.

A lot of people seem to like minimalist running shoes like Merrells with very short (to 0mm) drops, but at the moment my feet seem to need a little more going on in the shoe.

40 something pages on the status of RDJ's latest bowel movement.

Just saying.

Who is having the bowel movement though, him or us. Think on that, mm, on that you think on.

I think I need to be siting down to think on this.

that's it!

Not sure if this has been addressed elsewhere in this thread, because I don't want to look, but basically Nike and Reebok are both not very good when it comes to technical shoes. I dunno, maybe they're ok for basketball, but I don't like basketball.

EG, for running, go with Brooks or Asics, etc., never Nike or Reebok. Find a good local running specialty store and they'll probably check out your gait, degree of pronation, etc., and set you up with a shoe that works for you.

A lot of people seem to like minimalist running shoes like Merrells with very short (to 0mm) drops, but at the moment my feet seem to need a little more going on in the shoe.

You're the seventh person to say this pretty much exactly :P

Guest skibby

this thread is hope for an entire generation. dont let the wanky minority of posts take this good thing away.

Ok, good. I was worried.

oh yeah man, you're fine. No need to be worried! Your conduct here will just be reflected through the next few generations.

this thread is hope for an entire generation. dont let the wanky minority of posts take this good thing away.

OH so being a minority is wrong!? I see your true nature now.

I bet Rich is just reconsidering the presentation of his new shit in light of the way Wu-Tang are handling the release of their new shit.

Wait, are we talking about music?

it better be a new aphex twin album richard, none of that anal lord shit

it's a bit rude man

i loved the Analord serie, how can you not like this ?

or this ?

you trollin right ?

Archived