IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've cracked it! using an internet anagram generator i've discovered that he's putting out more 90's music from the vault

check this out:

plug in: "New shit is imminent"

get

"Nineties Hmm Twin Is"

either that or he's struggling with an full scale eating disorder:

"immense thins I twin"

or a "best of compilation" is coming out soon

"immense hits in twin"

post-4924-0-13969600-1406649709_thumb.jpg

I've cracked it! using an internet anagram generator i've discovered that he's putting out more 90's music from the vault

check this out:

plug in: "New shit is imminent"

get

"Nineties Hmm Twin Is"

either that or he's struggling with an full scale eating disorder:

"immense thins I twin"

or a "best of compilation" is coming out soon

"immense hits in twin"

haha i did that many pages ago.

post-4924-0-13969600-1406649709_thumb.jpg

Today I listened to Ageispolis for the first time since I heard Ugly Boy , and I heard Yolandi. I HEARD YOLANDI. It's upsetting really. I listened to Ugly Boy a few times when it came out then was done with it. But I guess not!

Guest sonnyskare

It's interesting that they reposted the photo with Richard and Chris Cunningham. I think they were recently shooting the music video for Ugly Boy.

Oops I though chris cunningham was aphex for a second... they looked similar but I thought richard looked a bit... old in the photos.

Guest 2257AD

I was told that there was recently a listening party for a new album forthcoming on Warp that *WASN'T* that new Rustie LP - I don't know of any others aside from perhaps a new Hudson Mohawke album. Either way, I was told this by a guy who works at a music magazine (though, he would't say what) - a weak lead, yes - though it makes me wonder if it really is imminent!

I was told that there was recently a listening party for a new album forthcoming on Warp that *WASN'T* that new Rustie LP - I don't know of any others aside from perhaps a new Hudson Mohawke album. Either way, I was told this by a guy who works at a music magazine (though, he would't say what) - a weak lead, yes - though it makes me wonder if it really is imminent!

Could be the new Flying Lotus album, the test pressings for those were received a week or so ago according to FlyLo's twitter.

Archived