IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

He turned up in a white suit and white shoes, and was jigging about a lot lol. And kept on shouting 'ARE YOU HAVING A GREEEEAAAT TIME???!!!!'

I was on my phone organizing a drug deal for when I got home, something to look forward too. If it was a metal gig I would of pissed my poison into a plastic glass and launched it at him. Maybe I was just in a bad mood? Who knows?..... and who fucking cares.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I'm pretty sure it wasn't advertised as a DJ set, I was under the impression it was gonna be a full on band jam. Rest assured fellow watmmers, there's more to it than his suit and his jigging. I was very unimpressed.

NEWS HIT

reality_iac_ant_and_dec_3_1.jpg

Aphex giving up music to become TV presenter hosting the new series of Im a celebrity get me out of here.

Since their hushed split, Ant & Dec have decided to "go their own way". So the new face joining the cheeky chappy team with Dec is Cornish funny little man Richard James. in a short interview on WATMM Richard when asked about his new role he was quotes as saying "yeah Im an Ant"

Watch this space to see him makes jokes and eat insects

YES!!!

It would be great if the swinging piano track would make it to the same album with Metz and Manchester tracks. It would be like a sequel to Drukqs with having some beautiful piano bliss between the harder (couldn’t come up with the proper word here) material. I’m quite sure though that the swinging piano was created especially for that show only and the whole pendulum effect was the main thing. Still it’s a great tune. Super stoked of the possibility of a new RDJ release after a five long years of waiting!

So many people here dislike Flying Lotus on a personal level O.o

What happened?!

I watched him DJ live (just after the release of the ep with the green face, the one after cosmogramma), it was so pathetic and terrible I haven't listening to anything by him ever since, and probably will never again. He was absolute fucking horseshit.

looks pretty cool 2 me

best visuals i haver ever seen in my life also music is realy nice

i wonder what they mean by '3d show' to me it looks like 2 layers, a thick curtain with a projection on top of it (covering him) and projection behind. sort of a low budget projection mapping version of what amon tobin did

Guest skibby

UGH Why didn't I discover Aphex in the year 2050 or something?

nu shit is imminent since 2007 init

You can't rush this sort of thing

InIT-Logo.jpg

Guest skibby

according to the last REAL infos we got here, nothing shows up until october,

dixit Joyrex > dixit RDJ

the end ©

october will get here in virtually no time, true. the real question is will we have time to get ready or will it take us 5 years to digest how amazing this is going to be?

If it could be out for my next drive up townsville which is in late september, that would be great, it's always magical when a few hours into the drive i throw on the tuss and all of a sudden everything is fab again. I'll also except PM's of links to files, which i promise i won't share. I'll even buy that EDM release thingoe. maybe. i probably should. one day i'll own a tape player and record player and a stereo that isn't my car or the tv or my headphones.

If it could be out for my next drive up townsville which is in late september, that would be great, it's always magical when a few hours into the drive i throw on the tuss and all of a sudden everything is fab again. I'll also except PM's of links to files, which i promise i won't share. I'll even buy that EDM release thingoe. maybe. i probably should. one day i'll own a tape player and record player and a stereo that isn't my car or the tv or my headphones.

just throw on xmd 5a and listen to that about 50 times in a row. Maybe the next album will have xmd 5b or xmd 6a. Woaaooah

I have the feeling that every single track on whatever he released next will have the mixing and mastering fidelity of that track. If we got that almost 10 years ago, and he's even more anal about it now. :cerious:

Archived