IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just please let it not be some sort of secret, denied-alias, limited vinyl-only ridiculousness. Some hype-making is all fine and good, but the whole "we're not 100% sure who made this" and "you can't even get ahold of this legally if you want to" stuff....

Just please let it not be some sort of secret, denied-alias, limited vinyl-only ridiculousness. Some hype-making is all fine and good, but the whole "we're not 100% sure who made this" and "you can't even get ahold of this legally if you want to" stuff....

lol......

mmm, dunno, that sounds kinda good, but I get your drift :happy:

Fuck.

Came back on WATMM yesterday after months of absence, and seeing this...Jizzed in my pants.

I guess Warp won't screw the FlyLo hype they're trying to create, even for AFX tho :shrug:

There's hype for Flying Lotus? And where would I go to find that?

Outside yo mommas basement foo

i am hype for imminent flying lotus, fuck who don't like

i am also excremently hype for new imminent dj afx shit

also hype for the new doom and mortal kombat x imminence

very very hype asswell for my imminent week off and retirement in 30 years

hype overdose

Sounds like a Ninja verse :music:

So many people here dislike Flying Lotus on a personal level O.o

What happened?!

I watched him DJ live (just after the release of the ep with the green face, the one after cosmogramma), it was so pathetic and terrible I haven't listening to anything by him ever since, and probably will never again. He was absolute fucking horseshit.

What happened?!

I watched him DJ live (just after the release of the ep with the green face, the one after cosmogramma), it was so pathetic and terrible I haven't listening to anything by him ever since, and probably will never again. He was absolute fucking horseshit.

I gather new horseshit is imminent, then?

What happened?!

looks pretty cool 2 me

To me that's like saying "I hate this guy's ukulele playing because he can't fix my car."

To me that's like saying "I hate this guy's ukulele playing because he can't fix my car."

:emotawesomepm9::wink:

Archived