IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

driving from brisieban. stopping off at arlie and bowen (where i used to live). i'll probably make it to mackay and then find somewhere to sleep though, i used to drive it in one hit but fuck that, apparently they have hotels now with beds and showers and everything and they're everywhere.

driving from brisieban. stopping off at arlie and bowen (where i used to live). i'll probably make it to mackay and then find somewhere to sleep though, i used to drive it in one hit but fuck that, apparently they have hotels now with beds and showers and everything and they're everywhere.

you may or may not find me in brisieban.

Record Collector / August 2014 : "IDM blogs have been awash with clammy chatter pertaining to the Great Aphex"

HA HA HA .....no wonder he wont release anything to a bunch of "clammy" idiots....ha ha ha

watch out for the soft mud guys.

You'd think by now that they would have developed boots that you could pump air through down the side to the bottom to release the vacuum, if you were in an emergency like that. Of course then the dumb dumbs would keep walking forward to where it's even worse. I christen them clamming boots and they shall be the must have accessory for the clamming season, available at every bait shop and strip mall up the eastern seaboard.

the sinkhole in the video is just soft mud/quicksand, but the local colloquial term for such seems to be sinkhole, cause you sink into the hole that you create. So no corvettes in them, but plenty of boots and the occasional forgotten about bather's bones.

So many people here dislike Flying Lotus on a personal level O.o

What happened?!

I watched him DJ live (just after the release of the ep with the green face, the one after cosmogramma), it was so pathetic and terrible I haven't listening to anything by him ever since, and probably will never again. He was absolute fucking horseshit.

looks pretty cool 2 me

Holy fuck motherfucker.

Shpongle recently had shows in Tokyo, and they had a dyude go through the crowd to spread drops of liquid acd. Basically there is a lot of cool shit going on with music CONSTANTLY. So I am actually okay without any new Aphex Twin, forever. A lot of music I listen to has possibly been influenced by him anyhow, so he's done his work. I am grateful for your sacrifice RDJ! Thank you, brah.

I feel like RDJ will always "have it" with music- cuz his output is obviously personally tasted and mostly sincere- but I do hope he doesn't come out with a new Aphex Twin album in 20 years, pulling some fucking Axl Rose shit. I won't be sad if RDJ falls hard on the cosmic pavement like Axl Rose, but his stupid press photos and video footage will definitely taste of memento mori. Nah okay- it would make me sad-- sad because so much energy was spent on a dick character when so many people cared about him, but when making the return as "Axl Rose", nobody would care.

You know how many people hate Cornelius? Nobody hates Cornelius. So he will never become Axl. Only reflected hate can rot one's foundations to such a level.

Archived