IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Why do people order multiple formats of the same album? Must be nice to have so much disposable income.

watmm should have a grump meter that doesnt let you post if you are way too grumpy.

That would make 90% of the posting contingent unable to post though

Why do people order multiple formats of the same album? Must be nice to have so much disposable income.

As it's my b'day soon, my brother is buying me the CD and my mom + sister are getting me the vinyl. Couldn't think of anything else to suggest as presents. :emb:

Why not ask for some other album instead of two copies of the same album?

anyway I'm surprised it came with the card actually, I assumed you only got it if you actually preordered in a shop... novelty item? not complaining

Bleep vinyl arrived today (UK). Came with one of the cards and a sticker.

315ydja.jpg

I didn't get a card :(

Edit: Oh yes I did, it fell out of the box onto my couch.

Edited by Lanner

As far as i can tell, the download card that comes with the vinyl only gives you the downloads for the mp3s of syro.

nothing else seems to have been added to my bleep order

what's the point of the other card?

Edited by Guest

As far as i can tell, the download card that comes with the vinyl only gives you the downloads for the mp3s of syro.

the people that preorder instore get the (actual) card, they must have had a lot of left over cards so just put it in with the internet orders.

I think I'll frame mines

I'm tempted to put the chartreuse sticker which was on the plastic directly onto the outer sleeve of the album - that might end up being really awful in a year or so but the cover looks so empty without the little green circle :sad:

I'm tempted to put the chartreuse sticker which was on the plastic directly onto the outer sleeve of the album - that might end up being really awful in a year or so but the cover looks so empty without the little green circle :sad:

i thought that too and have stuck mine on. slight regret afterwards but it does add a splash of colour :)

I thought of doing that as well, but it is now on the back of my laptop

the people that preorder instore get the (actual) card, they must have had a lot of left over cards so just put it in with the internet orders.

I think I'll frame mines

cheers yeah for a moment when i read the card i thought 'wow i can go pick up a mystery vinyl' but then realised

I thought of doing that as well, but it is now on the back of my laptop

Yeah this is my second option as well :emotawesomepm9:

"11 October 2014" until my copy of Syro arrives.

4WPD6FD.gif

wow

ordered on bleep ?

To be honest, it's kinda my fault for ordering two preorders that will be bundled together (I also preordered You're Dead by Flying Lotus, coming out on October 6th). If you do it separately you have to pay more because of the separate packaging. Also they're both JP editions, so they'll be shipped from Japan. Oh well! I guess it will build up more suspense for me anyway. Plus, it was free delivery. :D

oh well, 2 awesome releases in one day!! :music:

Do i need to use Tor for anything? any secret web shit? very hard to keep up with the flood of info.

not yet I don't think, I checked the website that's on the yellow card and there doesn't seem to be anything on it