IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Got mine! Put the stickers on my laptop. ♥

Also, as someone who works in a warehouse, my sympathies go out to the Bleep crew who must be working the midnight oil to get all these out on time, and in good condition. Salut, bleep chaps!

Received the LP this morning ("La Poste" too...). Download codes don't work though.

where you finding the download codes? my card doesnt say much on it

It's on a little paper card inside the sleeve. Haven't tried it but it makes sense that it would only work from the official release date.

Received the LP this morning ("La Poste" too...). Download codes don't work though.

It's on a little paper card inside the sleeve. Haven't tried it but it makes sense that it would only work from the official release date.

thanks, i hadn't broken the seal on that yet :)

I 'broke the seals' about 5 minutes after getting home with these yesterday, too exaited.

O6k1rJK.jpg

vPBE0vO.png

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

The vinyl has landed :cool:

Also, as a grown man, I'm a lot happier about the fact that I got a chartreuse sticker thrown in than I probably should be

I 'broke the seals' about 5 minutes after getting home with these yesterday, too exaited.

vPBE0vO.png

Woah

Didnt realise the CD came with the gear list. Just opened mine and its there wooooooooot!!

vPBE0vO.png

wait wait wait is this the regular 3xLP edition ? Because I don't have the gear list in mine, only blank sleeves :(

EDIT : never mind just didn't saw it the first time :facepalm:

Edited by StocKo

wait wait wait is this the regular 3xLP edition ? Because I don't have the gear list in mine, only blank sleeves :(

It's on the back of the third vinyl cover

Why do people order multiple formats of the same album? Must be nice to have so much disposable income.

As it's my b'day soon, my brother is buying me the CD and my mom + sister are getting me the vinyl. Couldn't think of anything else to suggest as presents. :emb:

Yeah just noticed that thx :) I guess I was too hurried to look at the sleeves !

Yeah just noticed that thx :) I guess I was too hurried to look at the sleeves !

Haha, yeah, in case my shitty photo was confusing, that's the inner sleeves resting on the outer. All three have their respective tracklist on one side and then one has the gear graphic on the back.

Why do people order multiple formats of the same album? Must be nice to have so much disposable income.

watmm should have a grump meter that doesnt let you post if you are way too grumpy.