IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Syro Listening

jhonny

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those who got tickets from record stores, did they take your name and email address?

I won my tickets on Saturday but in my state of excitement can't remember if they took mine. The QR code on the tickets only link to the lottery page so not sure how you are meant to RSVP...

To all the Londoners seeking Syro listening tickets, my housemates went to Sister Ray this morning and they still had quite a few left, no real demand for them it seems!

i went just now and got one, looks like they had a few left.

does anyone know if any shops in brussels are givign them away? a friend lives there and wants to know

Guest trananhhung

Vern, I was also thinking of that. I got mine from a store and they didn't take my email or name. Will the ticket be enough?

Guest bleepsnbloops

Got one from Norman Records

Hoping there's some kind of afterparty, as I'm making a 1-and-half-hour-ish trip into London, so I might have trouble getting back on the same night with the coach/bus times.

Any clue as to where it's being held?

Guest jasondonervan

Got my tickets from Rough Trade yesterday.

And the blimp was most likely a sign…gunna be the Oval Space, innit.

QED

iCskUPZjXfTHy.jpg

Got my tickets from Rough Trade yesterday.

And the blimp was most likely a sign…gunna be the Oval Space, innit.

QED

Good call!

great call, think it will be on a sound system or headphones like some sort of silent disco?

To all the Londoners seeking Syro listening tickets, my housemates went to Sister Ray this morning and they still had quite a few left, no real demand for them it seems!

i went just now and got one, looks like they had a few left.

does anyone know if any shops in brussels are givign them away? a friend lives there and wants to know

wtf, i went yesterday lunchtime and they told me they didn't have any. i went on my lunch break, and happened to be wearing a suit as that's what i wear to work, the hipster looking guy behind the counter hardly even acknowledged me, then looked at me disdainfully as if because i had a suit on i was somehow not worthy of anything and just stonily said without meeting my eye that they were all gone. i fucking thought he was bullshitting at the time but what could i say - "prove it"? fucking stupid hipster cunt, last fucking time i set foot in that shit hole.

Talking about hipsters in record stores. Many years ago I had one in a record store telling me that i pronounced Aphex wrong, when I asked if they had some of his stuff.

Archived