IGNORED

New U2 Album Free via itunes!

Guest skibby

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

so I guess this could earn the world record for the most deleted album of all time. u2? more like me neither amirite?!!!!!!1 *hi 5ive tornado*

What's really weird about this whole thing is I'd have thought Apple (masters of manipulating the media) would have thought this through a bit more. That really uncomfortable moment when Tim Cook & Bono counted down and then touched fingers - so tacky - just not their usual company image at all.

A few days go buy and now they've released a tool that treats Bono & Co like some malware.

Whoever made the decision - Apple, U2, or their PR people - it safely backfired.

lol, and then humans happened. Is it kids though, or just the old people rebuying shit they had on CD in their younger days. So it'll be a sales spike then taper off into irrelevance (well if you call giant stadium tours to hoards of 40-50 somethings, irrelevance, it's a pretty cash filled irrelevance).

Exactly this. There is nothing Apple in my home (and therefore also no U2), and long may it continue.

another reason not to get an iPhone

Archived