IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Part 2 of SYROBONKERS! is now available

Guest tonfarben

the "tracks" were okey but...i just dont understand people who said it was better then syro....really? check your brain! i probably will listen it again 2-3 times max... several years later

Any people who really thinks those soundbits are better than Syro ? Nah. it must be a joke .

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chops727

These are not tracks. They are nothing more than synth workouts.

Could you define the difference?

nqz3 singing chaos montage+6

doesn't sound like any other track in the entire history of music, world will be ready in about 40 years time.

the "tracks" were okey but...i just dont understand people who said it was better then syro....really? check your brain! i probably will listen it again 2-3 times max... several years later

Any people who really thinks those soundbits are better than Syro ? Nah. it must be a joke .

i was drunk rude and wrong. i accept that people can enjoy modular tracks better than syro. i think they were serious)

nqz3 singing chaos montage+6

doesn't sound like any other track in the entire history of music i know

mos def.

world will be ready in about 40 years time.

maybe not.

Right before the big 21 track playlist of modular songs Richard says;

"and heres a load more completed modular trax from the archives".

yeah, i mean I don't get what's so hard for people to understand. Plenty of electronic musicians have released entire albums of similarly raw/challenging stuff. Evol, Russell Haswell, Keith Fullerton Whitman, Florian Hecker are a few that come to mind.

I mean most modular noise/sound design synth stuff is by it's nature usually of the 'one take' variety.

a 'synth workout' can be a proper track

Guest progben

Woah. Is the download section related to the imminent shit in any way?

No, unless we can figure out how to digitize physical objects...

Isn't that what RDJ did for the bonus Syro track printed on the paper? :catnope:

:cerious:

I really like the System 700 stuff, he say he was kinda going Human League with it, and it does remind me a lot of the Golden Age of the Future material. Also I now want a System 700, which is funny, like I have anywhere to put it if I even found one.

i was drunk rude and wrong. i accept that people can enjoy modular tracks better than syro. i think they were serious)

I wont accept that any aphex fan would prefer those tracks instead of Syro ; those people are fucking insane and should be shot at dawn ;-)

Archived