IGNORED

Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy)

Rubin Farr

really good, never got onto the mike bandwagon during bb but this one was pretty much perfect despite being very straightforward and a tad predictable.

Jon Banks took a predictable outcome & made it pretty damn fantastic. Acted the hell out of it.

Nice cinematography this episode as well.

pretty gud.

tho i always want to cry knowing how Mike dies ;_;

Jonathan Banks has stated he gave some ideas about his death scene tying it back to his son & hopes they find a way to do it in Better Call Saul. I'm not sure how they could pull it off, but I hope they can. I hated the way he went out by such a bitch move. Something meta from Mike's pov excluding the part Walt sits with him. Not necessary though. Just something I wouldn't mind seeing. This past episode illuminated so much more of Mike in the BB universe & makes it all the more tragic imo. This episode really did it for me.

the classic dirty cop routine. works every time

I'm a sucker for that & westerns. Basically linear story telling done well activates wang.

Edited by olo

I need my wife to get home at a reasonable hour for once tonight and not be all "I'm working out until midnight you fat fucking bastard why don't you fap to the burger thread on watmm again you fat fuck" so that we can watch this on our DVR ASAP without causing a domestic crisis TBQH

Great episode, really added a lot more depth to Mike, who I already loved. Jon Bank's did a great job.

pretty gud.

tho i always want to cry knowing how Mike dies ;_;

Shit, I didn't even think about that after watching... Damnit Walt, Mike didn't have to die like that!

Edited by ghOsty

It makes sense Mike being dirty and ebing in Philly though... Philadelphia PD, is quite known for it's corruption over the years.

Mike may have been dirty but he may have been pressured into it by other members of the precinct, either way it seems like his intentions were always just to lookout for his family... He had flaws but he also had more of a moral compass than most of the characters in the Vince-verse.

man mike almost had me in tears when he was talking about breaking his son. amazing episode.

Brilliant scene. Probably hit harder for me being a father to 3 kids.

yeah, that was an outstanding bit of telly, up there with any of the best episodes from Breaking Bad.

I think I agree. Definitely had as powerful of sequences as any BB episode.

how about that whole interrogation room scene. great tv, with saul brilliant as ever, taking jabs from them detectives with such grace and wit. the subtle eye contact between saul and mike, then the flawless execution of the whole coffee stunt made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist