IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Wonder how Spokane residents are taking all this Lolezal binness. I couldn't give a bird's turd about the Jenner tho.

WHere's Spokane? lol only j/k

But twitter had a field day with this shit:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/twitter-trolls-the-hell-out-of-dolezal-with-askrachel-trend/

Lol she's from Spokane?

I'm surprised really, I'm pretty sure the areas within and surrounding Ellensburg, Spokane, and Battle Ground are just about the only places in Washington where one can see confederate flags painted on someones garage. Pretending to be black seems to be a bad idea there...

Edited by Audioblysk

Lol she's from Spokane?

I'm surprised really, I'm pretty sure the areas within and surrounding Ellensburg, Spokane, and Battle Ground are just about the only places in Washington where one can see confederate flags painted on someones garage. Pretending to be black seems to be a bad idea there...

Confederate flags would be more of an Idaho thing. I've been to the Spo enough times to know otherwise.

Saw a dude with a Merca flag T-Shirt on my way to buy beer this evening. He also was wearing Hawaiian shorts.

I was actually legitimately patriotic in my youth, but when George Dubya came along he basically shat on everything and ruined it for me. There are still some redeeming qualities here tho (at least in my state)

Dallas man tries to blow up police station bc of custody battle, hides inside armored van, shot dead by sniper on Jack in the Box roof. Maybe he should gave considered bullet proof glass.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?referrer=&_r=0

That's one of the most patriotic things a man can do in a custody battle. He played a game of texas hold em' and went all in.

rich-texan.gif

edit - what the hell is wrong with Dallas and Houston?

Edited by Audioblysk

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

He said his fortune would allow him to be an effective president.

"Our country is in serious trouble. We don't have victories anymore," he said.

"When was the last time anyone saw us beating, let's say, China in a trade deal?

"They kill us. I beat China all the time."

Mother of God

After watching a couple of police videos this morning i´m actually embarrassed i ever visited USA. Not that it´s something new but with all them cameras these days! Well there´s more i find unfunny with America but this shit provoked me this day.

shame creates more violence and harm and misery, not less

making people feel shame for bad behavior just further alienates them

another classic Bush 'common-sense solution'

where actual, empirical information is available