IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

This Google memo kerfuffle is so bizarre. I read the "leaked copy" on gizmodo and I don't agree with every word of it but it seemed so mild compared to the outcry afterward. And now he's fired. Guess he proved his point...

It's got the usual pearl clutchers crawling out to act like some techbro getting fired for not agreeing with company principles is the greatest tragedy of the year whilst gleefully supporting calls for violence to opposition or censorship of media from POTUS. I don't know how I feel about the firing but the obvious self-serving hypocrisy is so boring.

^Jesus those protests and such. So fucking ridiculous

"We have come for Frankenstein's monster!"

IMG_6297.jpg

Torches are such a cliche white trash intimidation tactic, next they'll be burning crosses in the name of "religious freedom"

^Jesus those protests and such. So fucking ridiculous

"We have come for Frankenstein's monster!"

IMG_6297.jpg

Torches are such a cliche white trash intimidation tactic, next they'll be burning crosses in the name of "religious freedom"

they're fucking tiki torches.. i can picture these fucktards shopping at pier one imports for the right torch.. 

what a bunch of butthurt insecure idiots. really.. it's fucking laughable how much of a joke these people are.  if they ever actually faced any adversity they'd fucking melt

1 person dead, and this is what this fat tangerine does? Disparage Obama AGAIN, and then ignore the dire situation to shake the hands of token veterans onstage with him?? Fuck this goddamn lame excuse for a POTUS in his big fat senile ass!

https://youtu.be/O8V2drEUVRc

So he almost walks out of the room, forgetting to sign the bill he came into the room to sign AGAIN, while offering no course of action, like maybe sending in National Guard troops to restore order? This is like off the charts.

Maybe it's a form of mating ritual? It seems like they all really want to fuck gay dudes.

Bombing Plot in Oklahoma City Is Thwarted With Arrest, F.B.I. Says

“A 23-year-old Oklahoma man has been arrested after he tried to blow up a bank in downtown Oklahoma City using a vehicle bomb similar to the one that destroyed the federal building there in 1995, federal officials said Monday. The man, Jerry Drake Varnell, had been plotting the attack for months, the authorities said, but was thwarted by a long-running undercover investigation led by an F.B.I. joint terrorism task force.

[…]

During a meeting in June with an undercover F.B.I. agent posing as someone who could help him, Mr. Varnell said that he wanted to start the next revolution and that he identified with what is known as 3 percenter ideology, according to an affidavit filed in support of the federal criminal complaint against him. Mr. Varnell sought to form and arm a small militia group, inspired in part by the movie “Fight Club,” the authorities said.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/oklahoma-van-bomb-domestic-terrorism.html

Edited by doublename

Reminds me of those two KKK guys in the Roswell demo for the upcoming Wolfenstein II game who were struggling to pronounce the word "danke" in front of the Kommandant.

I anticipate a lot of triggered alt-right butthurt at the end of October.