IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Without all the news there's be less copycats for sure

Surely 50 years ago, when neighborhoods of children played in the streets and families didn't lock their front doors, people weren't that much different...

I mean it depends on what perspective you use.. from what I have read and understood 100 years ago here in sweden children played in the streets and the doors where unlocked but people where starving to death

Everyday, I mean Everyday there is some crazy shit going down in America. Shootings daily, Stabbings,. People doing insane shit like flying airplanes into a ditch or their house on purpose,  Im not sure if it is just the news magnifying this stuff more than the country is getting more nuts

It's a bigass country and by default it is more special than any other country bcs it is this giant power u know. So everyone knows when shit is happening there but in fact in other places of the world there is a similar kind of insanity, it just gets less attention. When I say world I mean first world of course, everything else would be totally insane

I mean it depends on what perspective you use.. from what I have read and understood 100 years ago here in sweden children played in the streets and the doors where unlocked but people where starving to death

sant

who is that kid? he's annoying as fuck.. but how does he have access to $40 million in automobiles? 

If the youtube comments are to be believed:

He doesn't own any of the hypercars in the garage at the beginning of the video. They are owned by a private collector and I'm guessing he’s friends with him, so he's allowed to film videos with the cars and drive them. In one of his videos he showed the Bugatti Vision being imported and transported by the owner to the garage but this and all the other cars are owned by that private collector.

Rain Dove is America's new saviour. He's two spirit. He's also a great philosophical figure in today's world and the muncher of Rose McGowans burnt out meat flaps.

Purple Rain, purple rain (lets a dove fly out as symbol of freedom)

The way you view the world isn't borne out by the facts I'm afraid.

World-Poverty-Since-1820-750x535.png

https://ourworldindata.org/extreme-poverty/

Here we see that the share of the world population (global) living in absolute poverty has gone down drastically, especially recently. Applauses all around, really. Please don't write these changes off. Aye. And of here comes the fun part. We need to make sure we do not neglect or disclude the needs and views of the rest of the people.

We need to make sure we do not neglect or disclude the needs and views of the rest of the people.

Agreed, but I expect we'll continue to see more and more people lifted out of poverty into the future. And yes, even amongst the non-impoverished there are still problems, just because developed nations have a high standard of living doesn't mean we should ignore relative inequality or stagnant wages. It's just that such problems are eminently solvable without the need for radical economic upheaval, which would be more likely to impoverish more people and generally lead to a shittier situation for all involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Trump just realized he now enjoys Taylor Swift's music "25% less" since she supports 2 GOP candidates in Tennessee. strange how her music became less interesting to the right wing as soon as she voiced her political opinion

https://apnews.com/592062942b0a47a980f8bb0bf9f96aea

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

^^^ supports 2 democratic candidates

typo i know. GOP is on everyone's brain.

GOP got kanye.. dems got swift.

"Taylor Swift, the pop music titan who has been notably apolitical in turbulent political times, broke her silence on Sunday and endorsed two Democratic candidates running for election in Tennessee."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/07/arts/music/taylor-swift-politics-endorsements.html

my wife listens to Taylor Swift music but I don't think I know it (i.e. couldn't tell you any songs or identify them)- however Kanye is someone I've never liked. so for me it doesn't make a difference who either endorses. however I love the disappointment happening for the far right, especially on stormfront

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1260044/

Here's the burning question tho, and a potentially damning one for KanYe if the 2009 meme still has any clout; which side would Beyonce Knowles be on?

Do6oSh9XUAEdPQN.jpg

also, remember when the alt-right were in love with taylor swift because they thought she was alt-right, welp now they're triggered because she's endorsing a dem

And I thought this guy's time in the service was supposed to make him less of a snowflake.

Trump just realized he now enjoys Taylor Swift's music "25% less" since she supports 2 GOP candidates in Tennessee. strange how her music became less interesting to the right wing as soon as she voiced her political opinion

https://apnews.com/592062942b0a47a980f8bb0bf9f96aea

He'll just fill that void with 25% more cheeseburgers and Diet Coke. yebrain

Reading this article made it dawn on me that Fortune 10 companies are the new Hollywood.

It's already Amazon, Walmart (who I had no idea owns Vudu) and Netflix. Next Apple, Google, Facebook.

https://www.businessinsider.com/walmarts-original-shows-counter-amazon-netflix-2018-10

I think I'd prefer the traditonal fake pretentious Hollywood. We're headed for 1984 and beyond.

Edited by Lane Visitor

I think I'd prefer the traditonal fake pretentious Hollywood. We're headed for 1984 and beyond.

Since around the time of WW2, h**wood is a propaganda machine. 1984 is well here. If anything, we're headed for Blade Runner 2049.

Since around the time of WW2, h**wood is a propaganda machine. 1984 is well here. If anything, we're headed for Blade Runner 2049.

Yeah I guess same old propaganda whether it's Walmart/Amazon or Warner/Universal

Edited by Lane Visitor