IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

America is a good country but the people who represent it are not, so I imagine the rest of the world looks at America as a joke. After all, we haven't had a president for almost two years now. You know, an honorable leader.

What if someone went as rachel dolezal though?

Also, what's with the awful 'comedy' style of that article?

Luloff reportedly came to the party with her entire crew, who dressed as characters from the cult classic Napoleon Dynamite (A “cult classic” is a film that made no money because only white people think it is interesting).

This is the part that makes me curious. Do people who wear blackface have true friends? I once tried to wear a T-shirt whose V-neck was cut a little too deep and my friends made me go back into the house and change before I went out showing all my cleavage.

Who goes out with someone wearing blackface? Why is it always a cabal of dummies with weak chins, eyes that are precariously close together and undefined jawlines? Did they meet up at the party or did they ride to the party together while one of the friends kept saying: “Oooh, girl, your minstrel makeup is killing it!”

Megan the Minstrel chose to dress as Lafawnduh, a black character I would describe right now if I had watched more than 22 minutes of Napoleon Dynamitebefore I stopped saying “what the fuck is this bullshit?” and breaking the DVD into shards, one of which would eventually cut my pinky toe.

blech

Edited by hello spiral

"pedestrian wearing dark clothes tries to cross street full of traffic at a non-crosswalk and is subsequently hit by 652 vehicles"

Yeah except -

Charity Ross immediately brought her car to a stop, activated her emergency flashers and called 911 to report the accident.  As she was speaking with 911, she was struck from the rear by a Ford Expedition.

I mean, statistically a near unfathomable clusterfuck of an accident-chain like that's got to happen at least once every million accidents.  (i'm basing that off nothing fyi, just figure that 1 in a million of anything has to be unfathomably stupid.)

It's kind of fucked that the only honest driver in the situation is the only one getting charged with a crime. She was also apparently driving the oldest vehicle - granted it was a Lexus but I bet the Blue Book on that thing is in the low 4 digits at this point.

IMO this is the really fucked and sad part, that will probably get lost in the comic absurdity of the rest of it -

[Ratliff] was crossing mid-block between side streets. There were no marked crosswalks or pedestrian crossing signals in the area and the street is not well lit.

Look at this shit (click Street View) - https://www.google.com/maps/place/7500+E+Independence+Blvd,+Charlotte,+NC+28227

The US is full of urban areas like this where one literally cannot legally walk. So if you don't have a car, you might be risking your life just to fucking get around.