IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

15 hours ago, Braintree said:

My experience from playing Far Cry 5 is becoming far more relevant than I had ever imagined.

I lived in Montana once, but that was during most of George H. W. Bush's presidency. But that was well before it was crawling with yee-yee mujahideen.

At around 3:33 he pleads to Jesus to give him patience and then says he's not a sheep. But if he's part of a church then he's in a flock. A flock of sheep. That's literally what they call it in church.

The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

• Like 3

Just now, timbre monke said:

Again, this why white supremacist shit-stains need to be expunged from any and all positions of authority.

totally. also, i'd say the culture of large police forces is totally fucked up and full of under developed frontal lobes. i'd say plenty of cops are being taught to bring this kind of sport into the daily work of being a cop. competitive abuse and oppression. essentially dehumanizing those who are outside the embrace of the police force... and of course 40% of police wives or is it 60%.. i can't recall. 

• Like 1

^ that's what the Republicans are promising ^

The reality is that it will turn out to be half a set of headphones, a 1oz Binaca style bottle for hand sanitizer, a vest that looks like Kevlar but it's only a decal they put over a sweater, and a mask that fits over your mouth or your nose, but not both at the same time. Oh you'll still have stationary stuff but it's all left handed.

The phone will be a Nokia.

• Like 1

Even though the rate of Karen/Kevin nonsense is going through the roof in the US right now, my one remaining hope is that the more it happens in public the more likely onlookers will make the correct association that these people are complete idiots, that their actions are unacceptable and that those idiots are exactly who Trump is targeting with his message. 

FYI, I had to choose between this thread, the Trump thread, and the Florida thread (I could have possibly even chosen the coronavirus thread)... but this kind of thing just screams how our country is a real shit stain right now. :facepalm:

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Burger 1

Just now, ignatius said:

I haven't been to PA since the mid-90s, but I hear that it's basically Pittsburgh and Philly with Alabama in between. And if the guy was Black the cops would have preemptively emptied their magazines into him.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 11:19 AM, dingformung said:

There is no reason to be a US apologist at this point. 

I'm sincerely embarrassed to be associated with this country at this point.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, very honest said:

US is justly demonized. we fuck up constantly but we accidentally do cool things sometimes. also Black people invented jazz.

fixt

(just doing it preemptively before chenGOD does)

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

7 hours ago, xyrofen said:

I'm sincerely embarrassed to be associated with this country at this point.

6 hours ago, very honest said:

we invented jazz.

Exactly

7 hours ago, very honest said:

we invented jazz.

Cajun and Creole cuisine is nice. There is lots of good black/post-slave/post-segregation culture in the US. Let's not forget immigrant culture. Mexican food there is very good, good Chinese too. USA ?

• Haha 1