IGNORED

Jodey Kendrick

kevinMcCallister

That track in the OP is one of my most played tunes this last week, just incredible.

In other news, I moved the thread to the music discussion forum (for obvious reasons). For other threads on this series though, check:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/77098-various-artists-edm-a2/
http://forum.watmm.com/topic/78853-various-artists-edm-b2/
http://forum.watmm.com/topic/84200-edm-c2-d4-e1/

So now that this is basically a main Jodey thread now:

10906373_574643369338260_297365650027703

So Lord Of The D will be vinyl only when it comes to physical, right? Oh man I was dying to get those PSA tracks, but guess I’ll have to pass. My heart cries every time I have to pass a Jodey release. Would’ve loved to get GEA too. Seems that Jodey is yet another artist to whom I have to say bye bye. Well anyway, it’s great that so many labels are interested of Jodey because IMO his stuff totally deserves it. He has been my second favorite artist after Aphex for a long time. Always could expect quality and quality only. Sorry dudes for my rant, just so frustrated. Not meaning to spoil the fun so hopefully you’ll enjoy the hell out of those two. God I’m so out-dated… :catsuicide:

So Lord Of The D will be vinyl only when it comes to physical, right? Oh man I was dying to get those PSA tracks, but guess I’ll have to pass. My heart cries every time I have to pass a Jodey release. Would’ve loved to get GEA too. Seems that Jodey is yet another artist to whom I have to say bye bye. Well anyway, it’s great that so many labels are interested of Jodey because IMO his stuff totally deserves it. He has been my second favorite artist after Aphex for a long time. Always could expect quality and quality only. Sorry dudes for my rant, just so frustrated. Not meaning to spoil the fun so hopefully you’ll enjoy the hell out of those two. God I’m so out-dated… :catsuicide:

Not sure about Lord of the D yet, but there's a fair chance GEA will get a digital release on WeMe bandcamp. The other ones are on there too :)

https://wemerecords.bandcamp.com/

Not sure about Lord of the D yet, but there's a fair chance GEA will get a digital release on WeMe bandcamp. The other ones are on there too :)

https://wemerecords.bandcamp.com/

Sorry guys, just had to let some steam out. Like so many others I’ve had a shit past year and the future doesn’t look too bright. So it’s kinda biggie when something you love turns to disappointment when everything else has already backfired. But what the hell, It’s a time for me to crawl out of my hole to 21st century. LOL I must be the lamest poster here and it must be a pain that it’s always the same guy with the same whining all over again. It’s plain stupid and I might as well do something about it than just to bitch about the subject. The problem has been that all my burned copies have tended only to lay in the corner gathering dust when I haven’t really paid any attention to those, just doesn't feel the same. It's stupid since the only thing that should matter is music. Would like to blast sometimes through speakers and not enjoy only with headphones. Now when it’s so big deal maybe I’ll get some cardboard and CD stickers and do my own copies in the spirit of Napalm Enema discs or C2. Some heavy DIY shit alá Martha Stewart. Shouldn’t be too hard to use printer, glue and scissors. Could turn out cool. Truth is that Jodey stuff is too good to pass. Plus yeah, now I can finally get also Varla and Fatale.

I checked Discogs and Rewind has put out only vinyl (apart from the one on Rephlex). Couldn't find any digitals of the past releases. Hopefully this will find its way to bandcamp etc. Would like to buy this instead of using some questionable ways.

Jodey's Touched Two track is the drukQiest drukQ that ever drukQed (and it's great):

https://touched.bandcamp.com/track/capecitabine

Hah, I remember coming into that Touched Mixlr chat when they just played that track and everyone in there was all mindblown by it. But yeah, agreed, brilliant track!

• 7 months later...

so let me just give a big up to jodey and heidi. honestly they're making some of my favorite music right now, wicked talented. I'm hoping those new releases talked about on the last psa are coming soon(i'm still hoping for the release of the psa tracks, especially matashi acid). love them.

oh and if you haven't listened to them, what the fuck are you doing with your life?

so let me just give a big up to jodey and heidi. honestly they're making some of my favorite music right now, wicked talented. I'm hoping those new releases talked about on the last psa are coming soon(i'm still hoping for the release of the psa tracks, especially matashi acid). love them.

oh and if you haven't listened to them, what the fuck are you doing with your life?

Word. Really digging matashi acid. Eventhough the Lord Of The D tracks were sick, the matashi (or matashis? aren't there two...) was a total win in the PSA set. Oh and while were at it I'm still waiting dunstable trax to be released on digital...Jodey pls. Hopefully we'll get some update about the new releases soon. On the meantime I continue furiously repeating the PSA Jodey special on mixcloud. Such a sweet set. Can't get enough of it.

Word. Really digging matashi acid. Eventhough the Lord Of The D tracks were sick, the matashi (or matashis? aren't there two...) was a total win in the PSA set. Oh and while were at it I'm still waiting dunstable trax to be released on digital...Jodey pls. Hopefully we'll get some update about the new releases soon. On the meantime I continue furiously repeating the PSA Jodey special on mixcloud. Such a sweet set. Can't get enough of it.

Updates are coming but can't say if it's soon or not. So yeah, pretty useless statement :)

I've been rocking that EBM track over and over again ever since that PSA show, it's so hard hitting and cold, and those vox

https://soundcloud.com/hrrjn/jodey-kendrick-ebm-jam-8-vox-version/s-lmm4T

P.S. The colundi gigs in Benelux will have brand new music by Jodey Kendrick but he won't be there in the flesh.

Yeah i'm hoping for a digi of the dunstable trax too. I play the fuck out of the jk psa, it is so gooooood.

Updates are coming but can't say if it's soon or not. So yeah, pretty useless statement :)

I've been rocking that EBM track over and over again ever since that PSA show, it's so hard hitting and cold, and those vox <3 should be mandatory on IFM's black monday programming. I've uploaded it here for convenience (click 'listen on soundcloud'):

https://soundcloud.com/hrrjn/jodey-kendrick-ebm-jam-8-vox-version/s-lmm4T

P.S. The colundi gigs in Benelux will have brand new music by Jodey Kendrick but he won't be there in the flesh.

Yeah that track is sick, thanks for the upload. the colundi gigs are reason 2,479 why i wish i lived in europe.

Edited by orangebattery

Man, I never got to hear C, D, and E because I was too miserly to splash out for the deluxe pile of a million different physical media. I figured for sure they’ve eventually get bandcamped!

Perhaps there is still hope? I do think wistfully of this release now and then…