IGNORED

X-Files 2016

Rubin Farr

anyone going to check this out tonight? i might although i have my hopes very low given how bad the last season (?) was as well as this really silly promo

Pretty much what you said. I will be tuning in. Reviews have said it gets pretty decent after the first few episodes however. Darin Morgan ofcourse has one of the best episodes in the run according to critics.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone going to check this out tonight? i might although i have my hopes very low given how bad the last season (?) was as well as this really silly promo

Pretty much what you said. I will be tuning in. Reviews have said it gets pretty decent after the first few episodes however. Darin Morgan ofcourse has one of the best episodes in the run according to critics.

imagine someone taking out a pistol and blowing that head off

welp- that wasn't good.

actually that was terrible. this was beyond bad. maybe i'm past it's lifetime because i stopped watching before mulder and scully (supposedly) had a kid so i'm not emotionally invested plus i don't really 'believe' the alien story so it seems like some right-wing conspiracy theory/fake news thing; but it's still terrible. even the characters seem.... bored(?) i want episodes like 'squeeze' or 'tooms' or 'home'.

i don't need the monster, just the quality.

at this point, this is an exercise of why you should kill your franchise unless you know what you're doing i.e. not chris carter

the-x-files-season-11-episode-1-310x165.

hahahaha it's so fucking bad

idk how they made it worse than the last one

by making it a 40 minute Ford Escape commercial? i don’t even know. I know they had a limited budget but it’s not as low as s1-2 even with higher actors’ salaries. Carter has lost his goddamn mind. I hope Darin Morgan’s episode eviscerates this moronic incomprehensible pile of ass.

Season 11 ep 1 was like a mash up of fast and furious and '90s telenovela. Chris Carter is a fucking hack and ran out of ideas around 1998. I can only hope for a decent Morgan/Wong episode...

It sucks so bad hoping an old favorite will come back only to be totally let down...

lol @ that voice over, pretty terrible stuff overall

jesus.. was there a character who didn't have a voice over part? "X-Files Fast and Furious style.. narrated by.. everyoneee....!!!!"

shitty episode.. i think it's just a shitty way for them to get back to monster of the week episodes which could be good.. the only good episode from that last mini season was the episode w/the forest monster thing.. it was classic and fun 

Hmm...episode 2 was entertaining, but also completely ridiculous as an x-file. Plus, they already had a better episode in season 5 about uploading consciousness to the web. The whole thing seemed more like a Nikita or Alias episode than the x-files.

*sigh* looks like episode 3 is written by Chris Carter...

Hmm...episode 2 was entertaining, but also completely ridiculous as an x-file. Plus, they already had a better episode in season 5 about uploading consciousness to the web. The whole thing seemed more like a Nikita or Alias episode than the x-files.

ugh.  i've already forgotten what that 2nd episode was about. 

yeah.. Kill Switch. that was a good one. nice opening scene.. some good weirdness. 

solid 90s hackers

MV5BYTg5MmQwMGMtZDQyOC00YzMxLWFlNGYtYTRh

ugh.. just read the basic synopsis of next episode and it's about people plagued by their own dopplegangers which is already an episode staring kathy griffin 

The X-Files (TV Series) 

Betty Templeton / Lulu Pfeiffer

Fight Club (2000) ... Betty Templeton / Lulu Pfeiffer

so what did everyone think of last night's episode 3?

oddly enough, i like this one the best out of the 3 so far but that's not to say i don't have major issues with it

1. their chemistry seems off. scully seems to be herself but mulder seems distant, indifferent, uninterested, meh

2. the "can you hold me" line? seriously? and the whole speech whilst being held. i hard to forward that part

3. would be nice to introduce some new characters. didn't really care for the lady and her "twin" so i was hoping someone else would emerge as a more interesting character. nope. 

Episode 3 was better than the first 2. Hopefully they keep improving. It had a lot of the elements from earlier x-files, but still feels like everyone is going through the motions.

Archived