because of all of you, i no longer have to spend time and energy and bandwith looking for dank memery. i just come here and it is curated, distilled, purified and refined to only the best dank posts and because of that you are all some wonderful, good, helpful, beautiful human persons. dank you.

Edited by auxien

^ lol. that vid makes you wonder more about that guy's life experiences than anything else. all that bitterness. I mean, to be tbf, I hate buskers too generally, but I wouldn't try to destroy one emotionally.

his basic point is completely accurate. stfu with your dumb trumpet, it's annoying and you're not good. we've all thought that. but to wrap that all up in a pathetic, petty, disgusting jew york city homunculus who is somehow more loathsome than the busker-- well you've got urself a classic meme folks.

that is a nick mullen joke (and drawing I think) that was originally "if dogs did goatse" that someone stole and changed to "if a dog were to open his ass" 

lol

ah yes: https://twitter.com/nickmullen/status/815289703574421504

Edited by dr lopez