IGNORED

TIDAL

klore

Whenever I see this thread all I can think about is Madonna's leg slamming on the table as she signs that ridiculous statement and celebs drinking champagne whilst complaining about how terrible they have it.

Whenever I see this thread all I can think about is Madonna's leg slamming on the table as she signs that ridiculous statement 

where is this?

It wasn't as I remembered, something for the love & light thread.

I really should buy all the rare Prince stuff they have up on TIDAL before it all goes away, but I just can’t get excited about it.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok, so there's a shitstorm coming. Norwegian newspaper has been researching Tidal and have come to the conclusion that listening numbers to ie Kanye West and Beyonce have been artificially inflated by some 320 million (during a 10 day period), by registering fake plays to real user accounts, there's also a bunch of stuff relating to how bigger artists are getting paid better(due to these fake numbers? So much data).

Unfortunately it's all in Norwegian and paywalled.

You can sign up with a fake email and password if so inclined though. Google translate seems to be having trouble with the formatting, but any scandinavians in here should probably read it, it's a very good article. https://www.dn.no/staticprojects/special/2018/05/09/0600/dokumentar/strommekuppet/?_

This is what the fake plays look like. Repeating patterns starting over at specific times.

IEjkubt.png

Edited by Gocab

I think I've got some music on Tidal, how do I go about setting up millions of false plays and cashing in? Anyone got Jay-Z's email address?