• 30-39 Years
    • 40-49 Years
    • 50-59 Years
    • 60-69 Years
    • 70+ Years

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed up in my late teens, early twenties. Over 30 now. It's awful, I am still pretty much where I was when I started posting here.

:cerious:

azatoth

Interests: procrastination

:cisfor:

for a forum that eulogizes early Aphex & Selected Ambient Works, the geriatric factor comes to you all remember, very much like a tap on the shoulder followed by "you're old too now cunt"

30 this year and mostly hang out in the video game thread :cerious:

only been registered <1yr but have occasionally lurked in brief stints on and off over the years. when em411 was still good everyone talked about this place as though it was filled with blithering idiots heh

am I supposed to count time in my mommas belly in calculating age okthxbyebbwbbc

I think in Korea the time in the womb actually does factor into age. Not sure about other countries.

when em411 was still good everyone talked about this place as though it was filled with blithering idiots heh

I tried em411 a decade ago, and it was pretty tight-knit. Seemed like strictly a gear/production forum. Not sure what it's like now.

Late 20s here.

Kids: if you think life is rough now (or if you don't) just know that it will, for a period of time, get MUCH worse for you and you'll face challenges and emotions you can't even fathom now. Just please know that there are many millions of people out there that genuinely want you to prosper in life and are willing to help you soften the impact, if only you would accept the help!

Alternatively, it may get much better.

Life can definitely get better. If my younger self were told all that insurmountable angst and anxiety was just a phase I wouldn't believe it. Challenges will always be there but you get stronger, your perspective and priorities change.

Late 20s here.

Kids: if you think life is rough now (or if you don't) just know that it will, for a period of time, get MUCH worse for you and you'll face challenges and emotions you can't even fathom now. Just please know that there are many millions of people out there that genuinely want you to prosper in life and are willing to help you soften the impact, if only you would accept the help!

Alternatively, it may get much better.

Life can definitely get better. If my younger self were told all that insurmountable angst and anxiety was just a phase I wouldn't believe it. Challenges will always be there but you get stronger, your perspective and priorities change.

yeah totally agreed, life is exponentially better for me since my teen years

I started here when I was 18. I'm 34 now.

Archived