IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

Hail Sagan - Saying reptilian alien dudes are cool is not even funny. They're responsible for all the hardcore/violent/traumatic alien abductions, because they're assholes. Straight up assholes with no respect.

Dude you shit in a Target.

TWICE.

How am I supposed to believe you?

Nah I'm just messing with you. Admitting that may actually lend to your credibility if anything.

So basically what you're saying is that the dinosaurs never even went extinct. And that the .0001% of the dinosaur population that constituted the Bilderberg group saw that the dinosaur population had passed the profit-making threshold and would result in quarterly losses so they just bunkered down and blasted the Yucatan with a diverted asteroid to make shit look like a natural disaster. But before they did that they took some critters down with them, one of which endured countless generations of artificial selection which resulted in the ultimate pet. The human being. They appeared before us as Jesus (or ninjas) to earn our trust and reinforce certain behaviors, and they've divided us such that it makes it difficult for us to recognize what's going on and interfere with their business venture. That's basically what you're saying right?

i wonder if jesus walked on water that same way. derp derp

as that's the only way it can be done, we should assume that he did. *photoshops jesus' face onto the lizard gif*

Ninjas did it with flat shoes (but also running). There's this school of thought that believes that Jesus was buried in Japan, so maybe he was actually a ninja, who was NOT a lizard.

what, where does it say Jesus was buried in Japan? how would he have even got there? did he fly?

flying-dragon-lizard-ytgif-o.gif

ah i get it now, this is completely feasible and i don't see how anyone could possibly refute it. Jesus was a Japanese ninja lizard.

If Jesus really was a Japanese ninja lizard, that'd be some Jesus-level IDM shit (self-explanatory, really).

Hail Sagan - Saying reptilian alien dudes are cool is not even funny. They're responsible for all the hardcore/violent/traumatic alien abductions, because they're assholes. Straight up assholes with no respect.

TWICE.

Nah I'm just messing with you. Admitting that may actually lend to your credibility if anything.

So basically what you're saying is that the dinosaurs never even went extinct. And that the .0001% of the dinosaur population that constituted the Bilderberg group saw that the dinosaur population had passed the profit-making threshold and would result in quarterly losses so they just bunkered down and blasted the Yucatan with a diverted asteroid to make shit look like a natural disaster. But before they did that they took some critters down with them, one of which endured countless generations of artificial selection which resulted in the ultimate pet. The human being. They appeared before us as Jesus (or ninjas) to earn our trust and reinforce certain behaviors, and they've divided us such that it makes it difficult for us to recognize what's going on and interfere with their business venture. That's basically what you're saying right?

First, I shat and pissed my pants at a K Mart.

Second, either you're reading way too far into what I wrote, or you're reading just deep enough to stay off the radar. Either way, just note that I do believe the previous human-esque peoples were smart enough to make their technology biodegradable, so there is very little left of their civilizations. Considering we cannot even make the Great Pyramids now- what with all our dank meme and fake tits technology- there is really a lot to be learnt by studying nature, and it would be wisest for our actions to follow the natural flow of nature.

And I dunno if I care one way or another about human "pets", but if that is the case, look at how it is for our "pets"-- usually, pets are loved, cared for, and live a great life compared to having to do nightly battle in the jungle or whatever. If we are pets, it partially explains why we all have the privilege of chatting on the internet, instead of working 18 hour shifts in the feces fields.

TWICE.

lizards (reptiles) are not closely related to dinosaurs (no more than mammals are).

there is (was?) actually a Christian sect in Japan who believed Jesus went there after he was resurrected and died there. Not sure if that was before or after he was in Montana or whatever according to the Mormons. lol.

ad00c9dc0fa412d1b83aa8e4b769f2ee08e0cb67

today i dreamed up a new genre of music:

Men's Rights-oriented ambient music

called "manbient"

err...that's all

*flees thread in Deletesque manner*

Edited by LimpyLoo