IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

If you're familiar with the Boston Dynamics robotics videos (e.g.

) then you might get as much amusement as I did watching
. I think I laughed the hardest I have in like 2 months.

Omg the bit with the swings. Cry-laughing here.

this is the first time i see something funny on the front page of reddit, sorry for posting yo!

the zoom ins hahahahahahahahahahahahah ha

Edited by Deer

Unless driving standards are brought up (and they won't) the depressing fact is those will never become widespread in the U.S.

Actually we're rocking quite a few of these in Michigan. Probably cuz the state is too broke to put up traffic lights. They work lovely at any rate.

I lived in Ohio from Jan 2011 - April 2013 and they have roundabouts. People still figure out how to use them in a trashy way though. Just because you give a trashy person a nice set of clothes doesn't mean he is going to show up on The Sartorialist. He will probably sell the clothes and buy Mountain Dew/Pepsi Cubes (3 for $11.99) and Skoal. It does discourage panhandling though, but a determined Samaritan will stop at nothing to relinquish handouts. I once caused a five car pileup so I could give this one HoBo a Taco Combo.

Edited by sheatheman

roundabouts are the devil. I mean massive multi-lane roundabouts like you get in Dubai, not those little single-lane jobs. those things are accident factories.

Unless driving standards are brought up (and they won't) the depressing fact is those will never become widespread in the U.S.

Actually we're rocking quite a few of these in Michigan. Probably cuz the state is too broke to put up traffic lights. They work lovely at any rate.

And not too long ago Tucson, AZ got one..small though. And now they are just putting up Michigan Left turn. Seems like those running Tucson just throw in random shit all over the place just to fuck with drivers...like those damn speed cameras all over the place.

Even up in Anchorage there have been at least five traffic light intersections replaced by roundabouts since 2003.

Anyway, continuing thread
[youtubehd]MAU_Ez84l4c[/youtubehd]

And not too long ago Tucson, AZ got one..small though. And now they are just putting up Michigan Left turn. Seems like those running Tucson just throw in random shit all over the place just to fuck with drivers...like those damn speed cameras all over the place.

Too many of the old Michigander codgers moving to AZ. Probably infiltrating your local governments to Michiganize your state. First the Michigan left, next stop obesity.

for whatever reason this song was stuck in my head for the past two days.....and its one of the few that im happy was stuck in there...makes you remember how seriously amazing and classic some of these old works are...we take classics too much at face value these days in their "classic"ness methinks. Sometimes it takes re-listening to these guys devoid of external critique to remember how amazing these are thematically, sonically, etc. Anyway