IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

Below you will find a collection of CIA related UFO records. The Black Vault’s connection to the CIA in getting some of these UFO documents released goes back to 1996.

Originally, the CIA would only release about 1,000 pages that had been previously disclosed after a FOIA court case in the 1980s. They never addressed the records that were dated in the years after the case.

https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/ufos-the-central-intelligence-agency-cia-collection/

• Farnsworth 1

9 hours ago, Nebraska said:

here is a (trailer to a) documentary about a 72 yr old man who's had multiple encounters of the 3rd (and 4th) kind with multiple alien babes. 

full movie is available for free on youtube movies

Those are some freaky aliens, damn...

1154957100_Screenshot2021-01-15at08_47_28.png

Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 08.48.50.png

SLIGHTLY NSFW - but everyone is working from home, so I guess that's alright.

Spoiler

820107435_Screenshot2021-01-15at08_47_17.png

There's also a "hidden" frame where one the aliens is giving him a handjob.

EDIT: OH! I didn't finish the trailer before posting those screenshots. Turns out you get to see alien boobies as well.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Squee said:

Those are some freaky aliens, damn...
There's also a "hidden" frame where one the aliens is giving him a handjob.

EDIT: OH! I didn't finish the trailer before posting those screenshots. Turns out you get to see alien boobies as well.

you see full frontal nudity as well. it is a pretty interesting documentary with plenty of surprises. 

according to a university professor well versed in theology and ufo abductees, these sort of encounters are not uncommon. what makes this particular case "unique" is that this individual had an on-going relationship with the alien dame for quite some time. 

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Over 60 children witnessed a UFO in the daytime in Zimbabwe in 1994...

this is one of the more interesting UFO stories to me.

either it was a collective hallucination between 60+ kids, many of whom (IIRC) still claim what they saw was real....or they actually saw something that day

24 minutes ago, mister miller said:

this is one of the more interesting UFO stories to me.

either it was a collective hallucination between 60+ kids, many of whom (IIRC) still claim what they saw was real....or they actually saw something that day

I guess the irony of the story is the message of the aliens was technology is bad and ruining the planet, yet had the recipients had better technology, it wouldn’t have taken us 25+ years to hear it. 

that's the dumbest shit i've heard all day

sounds like the leaving neverland fiasco so far: "hey this huge thing happened and we want the whole world to know, btw our hard evidence is a bunch of harmless fax copies and holiday pictures" 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^yeah

note for the people who just read headlines, the article prdctvsm linked above stated:

Sue Gough, a spokesperson for the Pentagon, confirmed to CNN that images and footage of a blinking triangular object in the sky, along with other UAPs that were categorized as a “sphere”, “acorn” and “metallic blimp”, were taken by navy personnel in 2019.

just that the videos were taken by people in the Navy, confirmation doesn't go any farther than that.

i don't think i've seen all the videos referenced (the pyramid one very honest linked above is the only one i knew of by name), if anyone has links to them would love to see ?

• Like 1