IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

and that Jesus beard... I know a few girls who would fall for it.

Hey, What do you guys think about this?
He's a millionaire so he can do whatever he wants, but he could have been fucking with the wrong group of people. If I was Jesus, I would have just made a human centipede with the influencers.

The fact that he might have been fucking with the wrong group of people makes me wonder how many influencers actually died.
I know for a fact I would of been getting a lot of plugs from Jesus if I was a dying man in his crucifixion's hey

Honestly baffles me aswell that people wanne go to heaven. You really want to sit there for the rest of your life with those goodie two shoes christian moms? I rather be in hell getting thumbs shoved up my ass by those prostitutes whilst getting whiped by the devil.

Thank god im on a vpn so god doesnt know who is saying this shit.

Edited by Wunderbar
  • Like 2

"If there was life on the planet nearest to Proxima Centauri, it would have to look very different than anything on Earth," MacGregor said in the statement. "A human being on this planet would have a bad time."

Other red dwarfs likely give off equally powerful flares, thus decreasing the chances that red dwarf-hosted planets could support life. They also flare "much more frequently" than the sun, further reducing the chances of finding life in that star system, according to the researchers.

Proxima Centauri shoots out humongous flare, with big implications for alien life (Space.com)

Spoiler

This topic irks me because the tltle is a possessive, not a plural.

Edited by dcom
  • Haha 1

On 4/18/2021 at 12:57 AM, very honest said:

whoa

It's just a regular commercial airline probably, looks triangular because the night vision scope has a triangular aperture, it's not in focus and so is creating triangular bokeh. 

• Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, caze said:

It's just a regular commercial airline probably, looks triangular because the night vision scope has a triangular aperture, it's not in focus and so is creating triangular bokeh. 

hm ok that would make sense. i was looking at the flash pattern in slow motion and later noticed similar flash patterns in planes so i could buy it

21 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/351252619_Fungi_on_Mars_Evidence_of_Growth_and_Behavior_From_Sequential_Images

Opportunity-False-Colors-by-JPL-NASA-Upp

probably fake the recoloration could be misleading, theyre mineral formations is what nasa said

This reminds me of the time my friend who at the time read nothing but conspiracy theories online and once showed me photos of trees on the moon. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Squee said:

It just struck me... if they discover spiders on Mars then we're all fucked. Fucking Mars spiders.

This is a David Bowie reference right?

1 hour ago, Squee said:

It just struck me... if they discover spiders on Mars then we're all fucked. Fucking Mars spiders.

Great idea for a movie though. ?

But apparently they already discovered spiders on Mars, well sort of:
Mars-spiders.jpg

Unrelated:

Spoiler

01%20spiders%20from%20mars%20actor121.jp

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1