IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

9 hours ago, apriorion said:

Honestly, the prospect of aliens and all this shit being true kinda cheers me up. I think I don't believe it all (because I don't believe much), but it's pleasing to entertain. I would welcome me some abduction at this point. 

Poor buddy. I hope you feel better soon and also that you don't get abducted lol. My wife and I have been talking about this all weekend, as we discovered it on our way on a trip up north camping. Made for some great eeriness driving through middle of nowhere. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, goDel said:

It are just ufo's though. Shouldnt make it bigger than it is.

Screenshot 2020-08-16 at 10.15.56.png

Good god, that's annoying to look at.

Dumb faces in YouTube thumbnails is the stepbrother of reaction videos.

Spoiler

youtube-face.jpg

• Like 2

I shit you not I think I was watching a UFO in the sky yesterday in Moseley, Birmingham, UK. I told myself it was a bird/drone and walked away though. Wish I had a telescope. Felt like a dick staring up into the sky for so long to be honest! It kind of looked like two 3D cubes which were rectangular in shape but one of those rectangles was rotating within the other. It was fucking strange to be honest..I just kind of told myslef it was a drone and walked off. Weird.

And I don't even sort of consider myslef to believe in all this either! haha! Anyway.

Edited by Polytrix
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

I saw the entire documentary. I found it to be a very disappointing though.
it's all over the place. Very unfocused.
And telling us they have all this evidence... Are shaky testimonials, falsified documents, and blurry videos the oh-so-great-absolutely-amazing-really-real evidence they talk about?
They study not a single piece of evidence in detail, whilst crying they're not been taken seriously by academics or that they're being silenced by some shadow-elite-group.
And conspiracies on conspiracies on conspiracies. False flag on false flag. Seems a bit far-fetched, no?
All-though I like the hopeful inspiring idea at the end of the docu.

Here is my take on the subject matter:

Is there life out there?
- Could be. There's a chance that there is some sort of life outside our own planet Earth somewhere in the universe living right now. There might even be a small possibility that there is highly-intelligent super-advanced life outside our own planet Earth somewhere in the universe living right now. Could they even reach us? We have no idea really. So far we only know of 1 planet that supports life that we have absolute proof of: Earth. There's no evidence yet of extraterrestrial life. Unless you count natural phenomena or photo-shopped pictures as evidence? Maybe one day we'll get resolute proof. Until then we have to improve our instruments and methods of searching for extraterrestrial life.

Are we being visited by aliens?
- Probably not. UFO's are most likely to be natural phenomena or even more likely to be man-made vehicles. Don't you think that it's waaay more likely that UFO's are prototype-test-vehicles made for the military top invented by a couple of crazy engineers having a Non-Disclosure Agreement for the sake of National Security? There is no credible evidence yet or even a significant lead implying that UFO's are made by higher-intelligent extraterrestrial life-forms. Sure you're allowed to believe that they are, but just tell it like it is: that it is something you want to believe, not something you have proof of to be true. Any evidence must be well-tested and peer-reviewed to be accepted as proof of ET's.

But I guess I too find it fun to think about the possibility. Could be really cool. Mass Effect.
(or they could wipe humanity out; better safe than sorry; and humans have a bit of bad reputation / track-record when it comes to dealing with others)

Edited by MaartenVC
  • Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, MaartenVC said:

I saw the entire documentary. I found it to be a very disappointing though.
it's all over the place. Very unfocused.
And telling us they have all this evidence... Are shaky testimonials, falsified documents, and blurry videos the oh-so-great-absolutely-amazing-really-real evidence they talk about?
They study not a single piece of evidence in detail, whilst crying they're not been taken seriously by academics or that they're being silenced by some shadow-elite-group.
And conspiracies on conspiracies on conspiracies. False flag on false flag. Seems a bit far-fetched, no?
All-though I like the hopeful inspiring idea at the end of the docu.

Here is my take on the subject matter:

Is there life out there?
- Could be. There's a chance that there is some sort of life outside our own planet Earth somewhere in the universe living right now. There might even be a small possibility that there is highly-intelligent super-advanced life outside our own planet Earth somewhere in the universe living right now. Could they even reach us? We have no idea really. So far we only know of 1 planet that supports life that we have absolute proof of: Earth. There's no evidence yet of extraterrestrial life. Unless you count natural phenomena or photo-shopped pictures as evidence? Maybe one day we'll get resolute proof. Until then we have to improve our instruments and methods of searching for extraterrestrial life.

Are we being visited by aliens?
- Probably not. UFO's are most likely to be natural phenomena or even more likely to be man-made vehicles. Don't you think that it's waaay more likely that UFO's are prototype-test-vehicles made for the military top invented by a couple of crazy engineers having a Non-Disclosure Agreement for the sake of National Security? There is no credible evidence yet or even a significant lead implying that UFO's are made by higher-intelligent extraterrestrial life-forms. Sure you're allowed to believe that they are, but just tell it like it is: that it is something you want to believe, not something you have proof of to be true. Any evidence must be well-tested and peer-reviewed to be accepted as proof of ET's.

But I guess I too find it fun to think about the possibility. Could be really cool. Mass Effect.
(or they could wipe humanity out; better safe than sorry; and humans have a bit of bad reputation / track-record when it comes to dealing with others)

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/jun/15/scientists-say-most-likely-number-of-contactable-alien-civilisations-is-36

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

During the summer of 2011

My wife and I lived with her parents

out in the woods in Ireland

My wife and I were outside one evening (not yet dark but twilight) and noticed this extremely bright sphere

floating and flying low just above the trees

we didn't feel scared and told her parents to come out and look

only her mom came outside to see it with us

it then flew slowly rover our heads

at the height of the trees

all three of us couldn't come up with an explanation about what it was

we'd never seen anything like that before, Ha:)

Her dad didn't know what to think of our observation

neither do we

• Like 2

7 hours ago, diatoms said:

My wife and I were outside one evening (not yet dark but twilight) and noticed this extremely bright sphere

neither do we

Classical meteorological balloon encounter ? 

52 minutes ago, xox said:
8 hours ago, diatoms said:

neither do we

Read more  

Classical meteorological balloon encounter ? 

Haha:)

On 8/16/2020 at 12:55 AM, goDel said:

It are just ufo's though. Shouldnt make it bigger than it is.

I really like that guy's channel. For anyone reading, he is basically daily science news - generally physics based

48 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

2019-real-ufo-sighting.jpg?quality=85&stUFO-lights.jpg

Yet another fckin blurry UFO video shot by one of the worst cinematographers ever that only shows a few seconds of the supposed UFOs that look like flares. Lol

If I saw a UFO video I would keep the camera trained on it from the moment I see it, to the moment it is gone. I won't stop after a few seconds thinking that is enough.

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 4
  • Farnsworth 1

the military videos are bad because the UFOs jammed their cameras. But the bad camera must have used some other method that was overlooked by them. At least that's what I heard on Rogan from that pilot

2 hours ago, marf said:

the military videos are bad because the UFOs jammed their cameras. But the bad camera must have used some other method that was overlooked by them. At least that's what I heard on Rogan from that pilot

100,000 ufo recordings equals 100,000 jammed cameras

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

4 hours ago, Brisbot said:

I really like that guy's channel. For anyone reading, he is basically daily science news - generally physics based

Yeah, been following him for a while now. At first I was put off a bit by the russian accent and the amateurish feel. Always be wairy about talking heads on youtube. I'm not sure when, but after a couple of videos this guy seemed legit. The way he can explain complex recent scientific papers is pretty rare. He puts things in a broader context. And makes it look easier than it is. As the scientific papers tend to be fairly technical and often incomprehensible if you lack that context. Which makes it more than just some random guy on youtube sharing his opinions on stuff he just happened to read.

That video on these ufo sightings was his least scientific. Normally he sticks to recent scientific publications. (Astro) Physics, cosmology, climate science, biology, chemistry. He covers a broad range. 

• Like 1