IGNORED

Something AE_STORE is happening

thehauntingsoul

For people saying the track wasn't a new track but from AELIVE, my video with the recording I just made got flagged by Warp and it said this:

Videotitel: Autechre - Untitled
Auteursrechtelijk beschermd nummer: c16 deep tread
Geclaimd door: [Merlin] Warp Records
I'd like to take this moment and thank our beloved jasondonervan (R.I.P.) for making this possible.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ironic that I missed it, considering it was in my time zone.

But if it was one of the 2014-2015 AE_LIVE sets I'm not lamenting too much.

Guest hecanjog

It's pretty humiliating that they are playing all this dumb indie rock shit instead

it's a college radio station

don't think this was directly a segment of any Ae live track, but it's definitely a patch or w/e that was used in those sets

yeah.

I can hear segments from the ultrecht set, from about 10-15 mins in and more towards the end of this "new track" parts of the song everyone was calling "farty bass track" lol.

the ae live versions were good

whatever I'm hearing is autechre

Are you talking about what's on the radio right now? This doesn't feel like Autechre to me.

edit:

I guess I could see it. I am enjoying it though, but not nearly as much as the one that played an hour ago.

I was referring to the rip posted a page or two back of the track played about an hour ago. is there more airing/aired since?

there's something airing. But we don't know what it is.

kinda sounds like bladelores. but i don't think it's actually autechre.

Archived