IGNORED

Something AE_STORE is happening

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't this SONG part of the US live sets from October?

Something very similar appears after the half hour mark in the Denver, LA, SF, Boston, Brooklyn sets, for instance.

That could easily have been a teaser for something else. 12pm Alaskan time is half an hour away. And they didn't start right on the hour.

holding out hope

Cool station!

Guest hecanjog

That could easily have been a teaser for something else. 12pm Alaskan time is half an hour away. And they didn't start right on the hour.

holding out hope

Cool station!

i'm still recording just in case :)

enjoying the mix tho!

This was a great track, really looking forward to this new release, whatever it is. Feed1 was great and so is this track. Hypeeeee

also Stephen is already bitching about it, that's when you know it's good :emotawesomepm9:

This was a great track, really looking forward to this new release, whatever it is. Feed1 was great and so is this track. Hypeeeee

also Stephen is already bitching about it, that's when you know it's good :emotawesomepm9:

lol

Come on! How can you even compare what you just heard to the monstrosity and quality of feed1?

Thank you Herr Jan!

..I'm pretty sure that none of the nine lives this segment appears in this form ... maybe it's taken from dekmantel, or another unpublished set (...i exclude the US tour: the entire first half of the set, in those cases, appeared very short, to make room for the new material).

I'm still in shock for Feed1.

Archived