IGNORED

Something AE_STORE is happening

thehauntingsoul

I'm not listening to this, have had better things to do tonight, but isn't it possible they're playing a dj set right now?

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have friends who are "into" Autechre... and by this i mean... purchase all of their albums... would travel 00's of kms to see them live... identify as fans. These people have completely slept through the livesets for whatever reason. It is looking like AE might release some live recordings as an album and it will be a very interesting insight into how packaging affects people's perceptions of the value of a record if they do this. I can see these individuals lapping it up if it was a LP.

I'm getting the feeling this is basically what's going to happen.

I don't like the idea of a live album. I'd really prefer something they put a lot of care in constructing and something fresh. Not something that they can easily produce hours of on the spot. I can already listen to 9 hours of that if I want.

I don't like the idea of a live album. I'd really prefer something they put a lot of care in constructing and something fresh. Not something that they can easily produce hours of on the spot. I can already listen to 9 hours of that if I want.

The Warp twitter just unpinned its tweet about Mark Pritchard's new album. I'll bet they're getting ready to pin a new tweet about Autechre.

my body is ready for a super hard autechre pinned tweet

+1

+1

+1

AE_LIVE = LPs 11.1 - 11.9

Bring On Twelb

Thanks Herr Jann for uploading the track so quickly. And for everyone tipping it off.

Track ain't bad, that ending is so sparse and itchy, definitely feeling where someone mentioned the Osla for N vibes. It wasn't as obviously strong as feed1 imo...

But I'm really curious as to how this release will shape itself if we've got two tracks that are about 12 minutes each so far. Both dense and obviously culled from the AE_LIVE setup and sound banks, this is going to be a very interesting undertaking.

OK, so, I just uploaded a part of the glacial dub techno track to YouTube and I have not received any copyright claim. I also (accidentally) uploaded a video file that contained both the c16 deep tread track as well as the glacial dub techno track, and it only got flagged for c16 deep tread. Will try one more time, but so far I got nothing.

Also, my recording for that glacial track is shit, unless you like connection dropouts and me clicking on a track by The Orb in the middle of it by accident :)

OK, so, I just uploaded a part of the glacial dub techno track to YouTube and I have not received any copyright claim. I also (accidentally) uploaded a video file that contained both the c16 deep tread track as well as the glacial dub techno track, and it only got flagged for c16 deep tread. Will try one more time, but so far I got nothing.

Also, my recording for that glacial track is shit, unless you like connection dropouts and me clicking on a track by The Orb in the middle of it by accident :)

haha love that piano solo

Thank you. I really like this track... we must figure out who it is if it's not them!

The little melody that appears 8:00-8:40 is so goooooood

I think I like c16 deep tread more than feed1, not as immense on first listen, but certainly a lot more interesting - with all the changes, like the sparse nature of it as well.

Archived