IGNORED

Name one thing about modern day life that really irritates you

fumi

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what saddens me the most nowadays is how everyone, even kids, are addicted to the computer/ipod/cellphone.

its like you dont see someone just sitting there doing nothing anymore.

we have to accept the fact that youtube is more interesting than talking to people irl, maybe we'll start speaking to each other again in virtual reality (maybe)

as much as movies, series, videos are interesting, most people I know are addicted to the computer/internet. its indeed fun, but quite addcitive. you never have enough, always want more lol

most people I know spent litterally all their free times on the net/computer. 

what saddens me the most nowadays is how everyone, even kids, are addicted to the computer/ipod/cellphone.

its like you dont see someone just sitting there doing nothing anymore.

I was on the train the other day, and literally everyone on the carriage had their head in an iphone or ipad.. nobody was even reading a paper lol. A lot of people (even the middle aged) are mostly lost in technology and can't relate to each other like they used to.

Pretty irrelevant. I don't remember going for dinner with someone and them getting their discman out and staring at it while only just about managing presence.  Smartphones are definitely a stupid annoying fad, like cars and having sex with a real person.;o++){for(var>

Anyone that disagrees with anything like that doesn't get the conspiracy and needs to debrainwash by taking 400 million photos of their hands on LSD

im old so when i was in college my friend was telneting a girl and said it was so ridiculous. I was laughing. I was completely free from internet. Never had it so i didnt miss it. Yes, I carried books, watched tv, read magazines. Hard to believe that basically, we are all consumed now by something that is just a better looking smoothed out telnet

I support one football team (and even though I don't even watch their matches) and because my friends know that I support that football team, they just annoy me how shitty the team is and just annoy the fuck out of me (especially when there are matches between the team I support and another big team).

And I don't even know why I get annoyed, I just do.

I support one football team (and even though I don't even watch their matches) and because my friends know that I support that football team, they just annoy me how shitty the team is and just annoy the fuck out of me (especially when there are matches between the team I support and another big team).

And I don't even know why I get annoyed, I just do.

Football is truly the worst of the Internet era inventions

uhh who cares. technology is good. we're just going for the most interesting thing available to entertain us, pretty logical isn't it? 

thats exactly what a addict would say about his drug of choice. 

Technology and particularly tv/net/videos/movies/series are a addiction for most users. its not so fun anymore, its a habit. most users wouldnt know what to do with their lives/time without it.

uhh who cares. technology is good. we're just going for the most interesting thing available to entertain us, pretty logical isn't it? 

thats exactly what a addict would say about his drug of choice. 

Technology and particularly tv/net/videos/movies/series are a addiction for most users. its not so fun anymore, its a habit. most users wouldnt know what to do with their lives/time without it.

again, benefits vs consequences. i'm not denying that most people (including myself) are hopelessly addicted to these things. but they enhance my life a shitton so w/e. very grateful to be able to live in this time.

thats the thing with addictive stuff.

the user ends up being able to convince himself that the drawbacks are worth it. he thinks there are many benefits to his habit an fail to see that his addiction his ruining his life: he thinks the fun he gets out of his habit is "worth it"

damn, I done got told

pretty sure you're addicted to bland ambient music dude, pls seek help.

many things that seem bland at first simply needs a concentred mind to reveal its beauty.

i even enjoy just sitting there and watch my breath

thanks, but fuck you

can I be ban?

There's this guy on a forum I visit who keeps...having afterthoughts? So after he's made a post he follows it up with another post immediately afterwords with one more line related to the post he just made.

It irrationally annoys me.

LOL

THE BEST THING ABOUT THAT 'SUSPICIOUS CODE' IS WAS IT WAS THE QUOTE BUTTON WOT DID IT.

I decided it looked pretty though.

Leaky forum software, I probably have all your password hashed and know which user is really afx.

Archived