IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University.

Mental health experts claimed the President was “paranoid and delusional”, and said it was their “ethical responsibility” to warn the American public about the “dangers” Mr Trump’s psychological state poses to the country.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html

AP reporters can't even understand Trump's responses and just write in "(unintelligible)"

https://apnews.com/c810d7de280a47e88848b0ac74690c83

Where the audio recording of the interview is unclear, ellipses or a notation that the recording was unintelligible are used.

I mean, the orange goon is a moron but it seems their use of "unintelligible" was due to poor audio recording?

Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing - http://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN17Q1LR

'All 100 senators have been asked to the White House for the briefing by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and General Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the aides said.

While top administration officials routinely travel to Capitol Hill to address members of Congress on foreign policy and national security matters, it is unusual for the entire 100-member Senate to go to such an event at the White House, and for those four top officials to be involved.'

Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing - http://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN17Q1LR

'All 100 senators have been asked to the White House for the briefing by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and General Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the aides said.

While top administration officials routinely travel to Capitol Hill to address members of Congress on foreign policy and national security matters, it is unusual for the entire 100-member Senate to go to such an event at the White House, and for those four top officials to be involved.'

"pass the healthcare bill and admit i had the biggest inaugural crowd in history or i'll bomb north korea"

Trump, Spicer, and all those other fascist dumbfucks talk just like these people

They literally lack critical thinking, logic, and/or coherent speech. They are overgrown maggots, nothing more.

(sorry, buzzed rant)

spicer has clear ptsd from being subjected to an hour of trump big mac farts and incoherent ranting just prior to every press event. all i feel for him is pity. i'm sure the guy is going to kill himself if he makes it through the four years at all. 

"pass the healthcare bill and admit i had the biggest inaugural crowd in history or i'll bomb north korea"

flol. Sadly, I could buy that.

what is the point of this?? isnt NK broke as fuck?

there's nothing to retaliate against and there aren't resources to grab.

just feels like doing it just to do it

Trump wants to nuke some really bad men, don't need any further reasoning.

what is the point of this?? isnt NK broke as fuck?

there's nothing to retaliate against and there aren't resources to grab.

just feels like doing it just to do it

everything is for feelings. nothing is for actual reasons. 

memeconomy. or donald's feels. 

so, the USA is about to give trum p enough funds to do part of his border wall so he can spin it as a win.. so.. he can feel good adn then his supporters can feel good.. 

throw your molotov cocktails soon. 

I predicted in November that it would take me about 6 months for it to sink in and really hit me that Trump is president. 

It's hitting me. Hard. Holy fucking shit.