IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

This whole thing about sonic attacks on the US Embassy in Cuba is really bizarre, and if Putin is indeed behind it, then what?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/13/politics/cuba-us-diplomats-acoustic-weapons/index.html

I found this to be quite a convincing article, but I'm easily swayed.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/12/cuba-mass-hysteria-sonic-attacks-neurologists

didn't Tom Arnold claim to have tapes of Trump?  I wouldn't be surprised if that shit has been floating around Hollywood for the last 2 years.

a few people said there's tapes.. video too. from apprentice era stuff. but all those people had signed non-disclosure stuff.. so if leak that stuff they lose their jobs and get sued for $5 million or something crazy.  people were asking Mark Cuban to buy the tapes from NBC for $5 million during the election. 

i guess there's tapes of trump saying all kinds of racist stuff using all the words of hate and also talking about women and referring to specific people. 

The problem with that offer is that its contingent upon Trump being impeached and removed from office. At this point I'm not sure those tapes from The Apprentice of him using slurs and degrading women or whatever else would be enough to impeach him, or even do more than make headlines for a few weeks then die out. 

Trump being impeached (and removed from office) is going to have to be him doing some highly illegal with absolute undeniable proof of it, or the Republicans of Congress finally being sick of him. As of now, they're still passing legislation he'll happily sign, when they can manage to actually agree on the legislation of course.

That's all part of Trump's magic: he's lowered the bar to points that small things won't bring him down, much less even get anyone batting an eye. This ain't Clinton era when a few lies about him getting some head in office got him an impeachment and a slap on the wrist: remember, Clinton was impeached, but nothing came (hehe) of it. He finished his term, America kept prospering, Republicans had a devil they could point at, and hunky dory la la la.

Edited by auxien

Aye, I suppose the tapes, should they exist, would have to be of something on a whole other level. I remember during the election campaign when all the 'grab her by the pussy' and sexual harassment stuff came out and I was 100% certain it'd scupper his campaign. Ha ha. The naivety!

Aye, I suppose the tapes, should they exist, would have to be of something on a whole other level. I remember during the election campaign when all the 'grab her by the pussy' and sexual harassment stuff came out and I was 100% certain it'd scupper his campaign. Ha ha. The naivety!

Still hard to believe. :(

That Johny Bush guy lost his job while Donny got to play president of the US of A. That's what the Trump-reality distortion field generator will do. Just keep believing in your innocence and all will work out.

Even Weinstein didn't have the balls to stick to his guns. Trump, no sense of guilt whatsoever. And I don't believe for a second he's any less of a pig than Weinstein. 

As much as I'd like to see Infamous Orang impeached, I'm guessing it probably won't happen until 2019, as we'd need to wrest control of Congress from the GOP come midterm elections late next year first. But obviously I'm concerned about how much more damage he's capable of in the meantime.

Unless there's a tape of Trump raping baby boys I think it'll just bounce off like everything else, whatever it is.

Unless there's a tape of Trump raping baby boys I think it'll just bounce off like everything else, whatever it is.

It'd have to be in the context of nWo Masonic sex ritual involving HRC, NYT editor Dean Baquet, Rosie O'Donnell, and Jared from Subway.

I think at that point most Trump supporters would say "this, this crosses line a bit"

It'd have to be in the context of nWo Masonic sex ritual involving HRC, NYT editor Dean Baquet, Rosie O'Donnell, and Jared from Subway.

I think at that point most Trump supporters would say "this, this crosses line a bit"

Dogs. He's gotta bang a dog. That's the only thing that all americans care about at this point. "Won't somebody think of the dogs!!!"

I see the CNN round table type shows floating around the 25th Amendment, that has even less chance of happening than impeachment. Pence and a majority of the Cabinet, whom Trump has stuffed with sycophants and fellow billionaires, would have to agree to remove him, and Pence has even less of a spine than Paul Ryan.

btw, this was hilarious:

I can't decide between what a disgrace to humanity DICKHEAD is vs. how very, very fucking stupid all of this is.

Who win?

My unrealistic hope is that after this whole nightmare is over, something similar to the procedure in Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind has been developed and can be applied en masse, so we all can have "the guy" erased from our memories and things get back to an acceptable level of normal, and not this alternate 1985 Back to the Future II shit, where Biff is in control as a billionaire operating from a slowly decaying high rise, in a dark, twisted, apocolyptic, dystopian version of America...

Dogs. He's gotta bang a dog. That's the only thing that all americans care about at this point. "Won't somebody think of the dogs!!!"

Not all Americans. 

It's legal to bang animals in some states lol. 

Texas, wyoming,kentucky, DC...Hawaii. I think a few others too. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Not all Americans.

It's legal to bang animals in some states lol.

Texas, wyoming,kentucky, DC...Hawaii. I think a few others too.

WA too after some poor horse lover got his intestines ruptured