IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

fuckkk... 

https://news.vice.com/story/bill-browder-visa-revoked-putin

Browder has led the push for countries to adopt “Magnitsky Act”-type laws that empower governments to freeze assets of Russian figures linked to human rights violations.

Last week, Canada became the fourth country after the U.S., Britain, and Estonia to pass a Magnitsky Act, leading Vladimir Putin to accuse Browder of “illegal activity.”

Browder, who testified at a congressional hearing in July on Russian election interference, said he was made aware that Russia had successfully placed him on Interpol’s list after he received an email from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Saturday informing him his “global entry status” had been revoked.

Four previous attempts by Russia to place Browder on the list failed; on each occasion Interpol said the move was politically motivated.

The fifth time, Moscow used a loophole in the process that allows states to unilaterally place individuals on the database through a “diffusion notice,” effectively bypassing Interpol scrutiny, Browder told EU Observer on Sunday.

via reddit:

Browder started his campaign against Russia after his accountant, Sergei Magnitsky, uncovered a $230m Russian tax scam and was arrested then killed in prison. 

Browder more recently testified on the Russian election interference.

Browder, who testified at a congressional hearing in July on Russian election interference, said he was made aware that Russia had successfully placed him on Interpol’s list after he received an email from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Saturday informing him his “global entry status” had been revoked.

Four previous attempts by Russia to place Browder on the list failed; on each occasional. Interpol said the move was politically motivated.

Whether or not you believe Browder's testimony, he is obviously being targeted for political reasons. I hope this is cleared up quickly. 

Edit: McCain and Cardin just issued a joint statement calling for this to be investigated. https://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2017/10/statement-by-mccain-cardin-on-the-revocation-of-bill-browder-s-u-s-visa

link to the testimony

https://www.c-span.org/video/?431852-1/william-browder-overturning-magnitsky-act-putins-top-priority

i haven't watched it.. though saw some of it when it was crrent news... 

apprently it's a pretty amazing story. 

Wow, watching Trump swim in a circle of his own logic while sinking deeper and deeper into a whole he's digging is fascinating to watch and hilarious, until you realize he controls our military.  "we've got the ads and the broadcast"  wtf is he even saying??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSTQSZpLoSk

Trump must be suffering from some degenerative brain disease. And the spineless reporters just accepts any babble he spews forth and moves on without putting that cheeto on the spot with follow up questions. I guess keeping that WH access more important than doing your actual fucking job as the fourth estate.

The amount of lies and overall BS this administration keeps churning out has been immense, yet it's all met with a shrug like it's normal. What the fuck is wrong with the world?!

One thing the Trump election has shown is that the political system is severely broken in the US and the founders of the country had no idea what kind of morons could get elected when there are plenty of things in the system that are based on good faith and decorum and not codified in any laws or procedures. Whoops.

There will always be a third of the electorate that would still support Trump, even if he started to eat his own shit at the podium. But what about the other two thirds. Get your shit together and do something about it. Or is this a lost cause and the great American experiment will fall into a shambles sooner rather than later.

Edited by azatoth

Trump must be suffering from some degenerative brain disease. And the spineless reporters just accepts any babble he spews forth and moves on without putting that cheeto on the spot with follow up questions. I guess keeping that WH access more important than doing your actual fucking job as the fourth estate.

The amount of lies and overall BS this administration keeps churning out has been immense, yet it's all met with a shrug like it's normal. What the fuck is wrong with the world?!

One thing the Trump election has shown is that the political system is severely broken in the US and the founders of the country had no idea what kind of morons could get elected when there are plenty of things in the system that are based on good faith and decorum and not codified in any laws or procedures. Whoops.

There will always be a third of the electorate that would still support Trump, even if he started to eat his own shit at the podium. But what about the other two thirds. Get your shit together and do something about it. Or is this a lost cause and the great American experiment will fall into a shambles sooner rather than later

I want to add some hope to this...but i cant...cause yes its so f'd...so pitifully shit. Everyday disbelief at the stupidity of it. 

That interview...my god

Trump is basically the answer to the question of what it would be like if Sarah Palin was president.

...at least she tried writing notes on the inside of her hands, though. That's a sign of self-awareness Trump still needs to discover, I'm afraid.

That interview...my god

El Orang barely speak english anymore.

John Kelly and his handlers should seriously look at just subtitling his interviews with the intended WH answer, maybe even a bad overdub with his words spliced together.

Trump: "I'm rich, football rings, blah blah blah"

Subtitles/overdub: "yes, I agree we should work toward a peaceful solution in north Korea and a reduction in nuclear weapons"

That interview...my god

Trump is basically the answer to the question of what it would be like if Sarah Palin was president.

...at least she tried writing notes on the inside of her hands, though. That's a sign of self-awareness Trump still needs to discover, I'm afraid.

God, I never thought about that but for all the shit she talked, she probably had much more potential to become a decent President.

Edited by sweepstakes

Initially it was ordered/funded by Republican opponents of Trump, then by Democrats, and finally Steele did the work pro bono because he found the material so alarming.

That's way too complicated for any Trump voter to comprehend. Lock her up! Lock her up!

the daily dot breaks donald trump's down's twitter following:

• 21.2 percent: Trump followers who have tweeted five times or fewer

• 25.3 to 25.5 percent: Trump followers who have never tweeted

• 33 percent: Trump followers that are “egg accounts”

• 37.7 percent: Trump followers who created Twitter accounts since the election

• 46 percent: Trump followers who haven’t tweeted in the past year

• 56.7 percent: Trump followers who created accounts since candidacy announcement

• 66 percent: Trump followers who haven’t tweeted in the past 90 days

• 74 percent: Trump followers with fewer than 50 followers

He went to Ivy League not because he was smart, but because he was wealthy and privileged.

Still trying to figure out how our homegirl Lady Liberty got hooked up with an abusive fuckboy.