IGNORED

Rhys Celeste - Microlith FR016

whosebrian

Double album, 2x12", we will include also an extra 7".

CLASSIC FR VERSION
2x12" white vinyl records 
7" extra record 
Clear plexiglass jacket
Hi-quality T-Shirt

ACID VERSION
2x12" yellow vinyl records 
7" extra record 
Clear Green Fluo plexiglass jacket

LISTEN IT HERE
https://soundcloud.com/alekstark/fr016-rhys-celeste-microlith-album-preview/s-NgHiI

You can pre-order this album now, available only here:
info@fundamental-records.com

FUNDAMENTAL RECORDS 016
All tracks Written & Produced by Rhys Celeste.
Mastered by Alek Stark
Artwork by Alek Stark

http://www.fundamental-records.com/

RHYS%2BCELESTE%2B-%2BMICROLITH%2Bpv2.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP; would really like to have this

Any pricing info?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: PRE-ORDER

We sent this album to the manufacture plant last week and we have confirmation we will have it in the first days of May. 
This release will be sold out in only a few days, if you are interested please do not delay it too much because we will have many orders in the next hours. Price will be the same of our last releases:

- Price for the classic plexiglass jacket with two white 12" records + 7" + t-shirt is 50 euro. 
- Price for the fluorescent green jacket with two yellow 12" records + 7" is 50 euro (we can include the tee with this version due the price of the green plexi)

SHIPPING PRICES:
SPAIN: 10 euro
EUROPE: 20 euro (there are some exceptions, in case your country is not included in this price we will contact with you)
OTHER COUNTRIES: 26 euro (there are some exceptions, in case your country is not included in this price we will contact with you)

Please send your data:

NAME:
FULL ADDRESS:
CITY:
PHONE CONTACT FOR THE TRANSPORT AGENCY:
T-SHIRT SIZE (in case you prefer the classic version):

Here is our paypal email: info@fundamental-records.com
VERY IMPORTANT: paypal fee is not included in the price but you can send the money as friend/family if you want to save it. 

Oooooo it's the fundamentalist thing. So, I'm guessing these tracks will only be made available on some super limited format? Thanks a bunch. :/

I still don't get that "no digital policy"... even when sold-out or when you purchase a (physical) copy. Own all the Patronen stuffs (A,B,C & D) and the only digital copy I have was when I bought the flac files off Biosoft's Bandcamp a while ago.

Black vinyl in a normal sleeve without a t shirt for a normal price pls you cunts

lol

Black vinyl in a normal sleeve without a t shirt for a normal price pls you cunts

With digital download code too. Please.

:cerious:

Some of the preview tracks sound very familiar. They have been on other microlith releases, no? Maybe this track for example:

https://microlith.bandcamp.com/track/analogballad-1

From the Pre-order email:

The fatal weekend when Rhys lost his life I was mastering the tracks for his release in Fundamental Records. Rhys sent me the tracks only a few days before. He kept about forty untitled tracks for Fundamental Records and together we selected a perfect track list for the album.

Some of the preview tracks sound very familiar. They have been on other microlith releases, no? Maybe this track for example:

https://microlith.bandcamp.com/track/analogballad-1

From the Pre-order email:

The fatal weekend when Rhys lost his life I was mastering the tracks for his release in Fundamental Records. Rhys sent me the tracks only a few days before. He kept about forty untitled tracks for Fundamental Records and together we selected a perfect track list for the album.

"And now I'm going only going to release them on silly coloured vinyl in a perspex box with a shirt no one wants, at a prohibitively high price so as few people hear it as possible, bye"

hope all the proceeds go to his family or something

If not this is a crock of shit

if not this is a thick plexiglass and translucent cardboard jacket of shit.

seems extremely disrespectful as well to not offer digitals... if there was one release to drop the pretentious bullshit with, it's this one

There's no fucking way in hell I would pay $80 (including shipping to the US) for a record in which the artist will not see a dime of it. Put up the digitals on Bandcamp for a reasonable price and stop capitalizing on someone's death.

There's no fucking way in hell I would pay $80 (including shipping to the US) for a record in which the artist will not see a dime of it. Put up the digitals on Bandcamp for a reasonable price and stop capitalizing on someone's death.

seriously. cmon alek.

Archived