IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

On 7/4/2019 at 10:56 PM, Aural Unrest said:
On 6/27/2019 at 4:50 PM, DJ Latte said:

Goddamn i could use some new afx right about now! ?

Me too! 

me three!

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lane Visitor said:

I've honestly considered buying any random Aphex rack unit just cuz of the name... Anyone actually bought one in tribute??

Naw, but they gotta be good.

• Burger 1

On 7/12/2019 at 3:05 PM, IDEM said:

I've thought about the Aphex Exciter before, but honestly,  I'm just not a fan of the "rack" look.

He should do a whole concept album on their gear where he uses only Aphex gear including an over-excess of Exciter effect on every track haha

Just now, Lane Visitor said:

He should do a whole concept album on their gear where he uses only Aphex gear including an over-excess of Exciter effect on every track haha

Man, I got the plugin version for cheap and no joke, it's way too easy to overuse that thing. A little goes a long way. Still a good investment IMO.

6 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

Man, I got the plugin version for cheap and no joke, it's way too easy to overuse that thing. A little goes a long way. Still a good investment IMO.

Oh wow, cool Ive always been a bit skeptical about exciters, will have to check out the plugin. Thanks for the tip! I'm always focused on trying to get good low end and body and all that, one can easily forget to still get those highs sounding exciting. Esp on the over-digital realm when we almost have to roll of everything above like 7k to keep it warm but yes exciters and things like that still do something very important.

• 2 weeks later...

Store is now two years old and only thing that’s been added since then is collapse ep (and two or three old tracks) 

:ok:

Edited by d-a-m-o
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

when you go to the front page of the store you can see they added NEW above ?

fuckin NEW imminent!!!

14341833.gif

Easy lionel.  It has been like that for at least a month.

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/cdfi7s/subtle_changes_to_aphextwinwarpnet/

• Like 1

Ah this is purrrfect (just trying to keep up the lion puns)

It's really interesting to see him mention the time before his music was known, how Grant was the first to give him encouragement.

edit: Man this interview is really good and genuine. I'm surprised he's even more candid than he was in 2014.

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 1