IGNORED

Aphex Twin Speaks To Ex. Korg Engineer Tatsuya Takahashi, New Track "KORG FUNK 5"

Kennylogg Bubblebath

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mcbpete, on 11 Jul 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

D4M0, on 11 Jul 2017 - 08:50 AM, said:

new track is str8 fire !

It's what?! You kids with yer rap talk.

Disregard this... apparently emojis don't work here

ok that was a hell of a lot better than I thought it would be. More fleshed out than anything on his show eps. this kicks ass. 

Really fascinating interview, even if I don't understand the technical bits. Really reinforces how much Richard really takes his craft seriously and invests himself 100% into it, from soup to nuts.

track is quite good

interview is fn cringe tho. stopped reading after about 2 pages. i liked "interviews mostly consist of obvious lies"-aphex' (pre-syro) interviews way better than the "conspiracy theory & esotericist bullshit 101"-ones...

track is quite good

interview is fn cringe tho. stopped reading after about 2 pages. i liked "interviews mostly consist of obvious lies"-aphex' (pre-syro) interviews way better than the "conspiracy theory & esotericist bullshit 101"-ones...

lol, same

Damn Korg Funk 5 is super good.  And I don't think the interview is irritating at all (so far); it's interesting.

I'm organizing the new track and the five tunings into a kind of Korg Funk EP.

Archived