IGNORED

What are your plans, resolutions, goals for 2018?

Auditor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My second resolution is to hold every person in this thread to their words, by killing those who fail to accomplish anything.

You have until March.

no nut 2018. Let's do this. Together we will conquer this. No nut 2018. Make it happenr

might as well just end me this very moment

My second resolution is to hold every person in this thread to their words, by killing those who fail to accomplish anything.

You have until March.

no nut 2018. Let's do this. Together we will conquer this. No nut 2018. Make it happenr

might as well just end me this very moment

The moment you feel like nutting

I shall be there that night

cum what may.

Well, if I try to not sound like such a cynical bastard then maybe in a nutshell:

- spend less time at work

- spend more time outdoors

- see new places

- meet new people and make new friends

- spend more time with old friends

- have more sex

- have more fun

- do more creative things

- learn new things

goals:

finish EMDR by sept

start PhD on theory & practice in the treatment of PTSD/C-PTSD for March

complete walking holiday in the Pyrenees wiv me Ma to push fitness but with an alternative agenda to finish the week with some hard earned feasting in San Sebastian, munch of the gods

swim more, cos its fun

no alcohol, barring one beer tomorrow

perfect low cal special fx edibles for occasional treats

bass guitar upgrade

start PhD on theory & practice in the treatment of PTSD/C-PTSD for March

Do you know how long C-PTSD has been a diagnosis in the UK now? It's pretty new according to the wiki.

yeah they used to blanket coverage it under abuse, developmental trauma & ptsd related systems, then v recently it got an official upgrade from 3 symptoms to 6, spare those details

summat like 70% of people who "present" (such a grey word) with ptsd in adulthood have a childhood history of abuse

so they expanded the age baseline and increased the symptom range

its a fuckin labyrinth when mental health services are so badly fragmented, diagnosis gets left untreated cos GP's dont know wtf they're supposed to be looking for, with bottle necks at primary care & secondary care services

1hr of EMDR privately accessed will average £100 an hour, so times that by maybe 50-150......it takes the piss beyond belief & in reality is much more like the US system

if this sytem cant be changed it can be held to account thru persistent institutional underfunding & incompetence, hence the career change

Style my pubes better.

Drink more pistachio milk

Get a pet wallabie named Irwin

Learn 2 dead languages

Resurrect an extinct species like the dodo bird and BBQ it

Become socially accepted by penguins

Archived