IGNORED

What are your plans, resolutions, goals for 2018?

Auditor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My second resolution is to hold every person in this thread to their words, by killing those who fail to accomplish anything.

You have until March.

Dude, I’ve been trying to get signed since I was like 15. I’m working on it, OKAY!!! Killing people for spending some 20 years to complete their magnum opus album is some asshole behavior, man. You might kill me accidentally- my kung fu is fierce and I’m sure you would die almost immediately if we were in an underground cage fight in some Chinatown, so I doubt it- but IDM WILL NEVER DIE.

My second resolution is to hold every person in this thread to their words, by killing those who fail to accomplish anything.

You have until March.

Dude, I’ve been trying to get signed since I was like 15. I’m working on it, OKAY!!! Killing people for spending some 20 years to complete their magnum opus album is some asshole behavior, man. You might kill me accidentally- my kung fu is fierce and I’m sure you would die almost immediately if we were in an underground cage fight in some Chinatown, so I doubt it- but IDM WILL NEVER DIE.

trying? Elon musk already has a scent for you in on of his parallel universes!

it's an IDM Muskaria

smells like proper sex armpits but with that slight microedit edge

REALLY MUSKY AND SCIFI

you're like the philip k dick of that universe. lush tunes there.

Not buy anything plastic (not even reusable fuck it)

That's all

i try this. it's difficult. but if you buy fresh food it's easier. but things like toothbrushes, tooth paste, shampoo, sriracha etc.. 

i've had a water bottle for 10+ years and i carry it everywhere. the only reason to buy water in a bottle or jug is if going to a place where there is no water or you have a plumbing emergency at home and have to turn off the water at the main water line.. this happened to me a month or so ago. main water line to the house broke. had to turn it off at the meter. had to buy a few big jugs of water. i hated every moment. 

bottled water and single use plastic containers make me a little nuts.. especially in places where no one recycles which is still a lot of places in the USA.. big cities even. lot's of miami doesn't bother w/recycling. 

anyway.. it's an admirable thing to aim for.  i try to stick to the 3 r's. reduce reuse recycle. 

This invisible post problem is starting to get seriously tiresome. 

Never had that issue, but I always do the More Reply Options before I post. Alternatively, maybe try the BB Code mode by hitting the top-left most button above the reply box (the one that looks like a lightswitch).

Edit: What seems to be a problem for me is that when I quote people, their messages are several lines down in the quote box for whatever reason.

yup. 2018 is for recording noises more, collecting sound outside me thinks. skin has turned to paste and an balloon is me belly. embarrassing really. i could use a bit of sunlight / a year for walks in th wood..   :))))

it's looking like i might have a place of my own to live in starting on sunday evening!

i'm looking forward to 2018 being the mystical year where i'm finally (for the first time ever) living alone & able to completely lose my mind, ie adopting bizarre sleeping & eating habits, making music for 16 hours a day, writing conspiracy theories on the walls, making contact with extra-dimensional beings etc. Experiment with things like staring at walls for hours listening to tornado siren recordings, hanging upside down, chanting & fasting

plunge me into the gaping maw coach i'm ready

it's looking like i might have a place of my own to live in starting on sunday evening!

i'm looking forward to 2018 being the mystical year where i'm finally (for the first time ever) living alone & able to completely lose my mind, ie adopting bizarre sleeping & eating habits, making music for 16 hours a day, writing conspiracy theories on the walls, making contact with extra-dimensional beings etc. Experiment with things like staring at walls for hours listening to tornado siren recordings, hanging upside down, chanting & fasting

lush

Done it. Enjoyed it. Most importantly, I learnt from it. Prepare yourself, and remember to have a good time. Ever hear of seatbelts? Yeah- those need not apply. Freestyle hardcore, baby.

Yah, so I got this like 50% complete album that’s made with All New Vibez, and I want to finish it in 2018. On eve and day, I’ll be tripping with good friends, plus all sorts of chemical cocktails, and I will bring the experiences gained from those nights, into my album. And then I’ll send it to Mike Paradinas. I want my album to at least go gold, man. I think it’s possible, in this day and age. 100,000+ units, 2018. Here we go, bebez~

I was going to say something about hoping to have a booze and cocaine fuelled ass to mouth session with Lilly Allen but then I remembered I was also going to grow up a bit and to stop posting immature ridiculous things on watmm

Actually learn Spanish. I feel estupido only knowing one language fluently when people just casually know like, fucking five much more difficult ones.

Archived