IGNORED

Dank AE1-4 nts session memes

Ivan Ooze

Bnnrqon.jpg

This made me curious what PFork had said about the NTS Session stuff, they haven't wrote a fucking thing about it. Not even mentioned it as a news item (there were multiple ones about elseq) so maybe AE are officially not cool anymore guys. Sorry to break the news, we're all dweebs.

I looked too, lol. TBH I'm not sure PFork even really cares about music anymore. I don't mean that as hyperbole either.

Bnnrqon.jpg

This made me curious what PFork had said about the NTS Session stuff, they haven't wrote a fucking thing about it. Not even mentioned it as a news item (there were multiple ones about elseq) so maybe AE are officially not cool anymore guys. Sorry to break the news, we're all dweebs.

I looked too, lol. TBH I'm not sure PFork even really cares about music anymore. I don't mean that as hyperbole either.

Not even Bleep are promoting it. I checked the front page of Bleep yesterday out of curiosity. the new µ-ziq was there, and the new Ceephax. Not a sign of this beast.

Warp's logo isn't on the Australia tour poster; there's not even a mention of Warp. I wonder if they're out of their contract?

edit: NTS Sessions still has a Warp catalog number of course

Edited by modey